This the longest payment delay I have ever experienced at Rushmore Casino Group. They owe me $800.00 since 12/11/11 and have given nothing but excuses regarding their processor.
Can anyone help?
Please post if you are experiencing same problems and what they have told you.
Payment Delays by Rushmore Group-sick of the excuses..........
Readers of this topic also read:
- they have so many excuses that you will never hear the last one.....they just keep coming.....even the so called "good" sites have twenty excuses.....it is an industry wide problem and i wouldnt count on that money anytime soon. i had the same experience with them a long time ago and havent deposited there since.
- footdr you are a long time member at casinomei.... You knew the rushmore group were having payout problems for a very long long time now. Yet and still you go there and deposit there. There are tons of threads at CM dealing with slow pay from this group. Going back long before 12/2011. Sorry but you have no one to blame but yourself. Sorry Doc.
- Hi people I read your post about the issues with rushmore on a different thread. It took them 3 months to send me mine, and that happened after I went to the casino's homepage and was reading through it and found a complaint part to their site. Anyhow after I contacted them I received a check on the 20th of Dec. Please keep in mind that you get futher with HONEY then you do with vinager. Hope this will help. When I made my withdrawal it was a wire transfer. So when they sent me a check I was thrilled.
- I have been a vip at rushmore for 5+ years and have never Not been paid. While they have had delays in the past, I have always consistantly won and been paid. This is a much bigger issue than their previous delays. And, knowing they have had delay problems doesn't mean they don't owe your the money you win. Don't appreciate your comments. There are few places that you can play with a good bonus and win. Naturally, due to this huge delay I will not be depositing again. Too bad as I have had good luck when it comes to winning.
Don't blame players when they are not paid their winnings. I will get paid and I know that I am just ticked. Play where you want as I will. I can complain if I want to. Mind your own business and don't lecture other players.
- Just because you were a member for 5+ years. Means nothing in this "unregulated" business. They had payment issues off and on throughout the past. There are countless threads on CM about this issue. And you were one of the main posters in those threads. You think just because they paid you in the past. That you are special to them in the present? How about respecting the laws of your country. Until things becomes legit again. Then you wouldn't have to worry about delayed payments for ABC casino. Especially when you were full aware of payment delays. Weeks/months in advanced. Even before you made a deposit there. Maybe I should mind my own business. But to be honest with you footdr. When you were banned at CM for your comment towards another member. I was the first person who went to Bryan. In your defense.I told him that i felt it was wrong to ban you because of your long history of being a member. You wouldn't know because you sometimes keep your foot in your mouth.
although I do like the excitement of a heated thread, I dont think Foot Dr. was looking to be scolded and made to feel worse. We have all made stupid mistakes when gambling. I personally would have not made the decision to deposit based upon "my vip status" when there were know problems, but we live and learn.
- Replied by
- at February 08, 2012, 00:47:59
- last active 9 months ago
Foot Dr.--it seems like you are along for the ride with everyone else who is waiting for a withdrawal. Continue to follow up with the casino and monitor the situation. Whatever you do, do not have the balance reversed and continue to bother them with professional pressure. Consider the money gone and if it shows up its found money.
Unfortunately I do not believe that Rushmore will recover from this. It is too well know that they are now a problem. Yes indeed rogue's do continue to operate for years on end, and at the end of this rushmore will be a known rogue.
- Replied by
- at February 08, 2012, 06:58:47
- last active 4 hrs ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played