People do hit those random jackpots
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active almost 7 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I hit two. First one was my first time ever playing online. I hit at ClubWorld. I was given a $75 freechip,and I had it up to $750.00. I had no idea how to cash it out. I opened an ewallet account, and after waiting about 10 days, because I had to clear the account, then made a $ 25.00 deposit, so that I could withdraw my original winnings. I didn't understand the process, so I deposited the $25, and hit the button a few times on Diamond Double. I hit for the $1300 RJP, but I could only cash out my original $ 750, 10 time the freechip. I felt sooo ripped off, even though I won $750. I didn't know the rules back then.
Last month, I hit for $ 2,600.00 RJP at 99slots, playing on a freechip CC100. I had never played there before. I continued to hit, and put in a request for $300 withdraw, 3 times my freechip.
I still had over $2,000.00 in the account, so I figured I would play around with it, making $20 slot bets. I decided to try a few other games, thinking I was just playing for fun. Well I played two or three scratch cards, just to see what they were like. Well, a month later, after several chats looking for my $ 300 withdraw, I was told that I played illegal games, and could not cashout the original $ 300, that I had requested at least 3 days before I tried the scratch cards.
So I've hit 2 random jackpots in the last 8 months, and never saw a dime of either.
- I've been playing at Inetbet for a long time and never thought I would hit anything...well I finally hit $778.38 on a 5c machine stars and strips got red,white, blue sevens!!!!!! I didn't know how to do a screenshot but I am so excited now if I can figure out how to make a withdrawl, I know I have to send in some docs but just don't know how to do the withdrawl thing thanks mrgmomma67
- I tried to do an express check and they denied it so I emailed them and they said they were having trouble with that process that if I would give them my bank name and address, name on account and the number they would do a transfer to my bank account, I have never been so nervous in my life, this is so exciting to finally win something after depositing for so long and on a 5c machine...Inetbet is awesome, so far they have been really nice just have to hold on, hard waiting to see if the money is going to be there.....I'll keep in contact to let you know if they approved it and sent it...thank you so much for listening, everyone here has always been very kind to me...I am always at this forum because everyone is so kind thank you so much!! mrgmomma67
- I just hit a random jackpot at wild vegas using a free chip . now i know max cash out is only $88 . so knowing that i stop playing right away and go to support and ask if they would return the jackpot to the game . i was playing . since it should go to some Else other then me since you guys are just going to take back as soon as i make the play Thur only $350 left . they say no , so i reply back with that i think they give random jackpots on purpose to players with free chips so they wont ever have to pay out on them . every casino i play at I've deposited . but this is the 3rd time I've hit the random on a free chip and not being able to cash it .
Then I got banned from a casino and just cause i wanted the jackpot returned to game .
I'm don't care about the ban I've only done few deposit with the casino never a withdraw yet . and with the $88 i would have cleared on the free chip i wouldn't have withdrawn cause i don't like to make a withdraw unless it's around $500 . I'm just mad about them not wanting to return jackpot to game .
so i would like to know what people think about this . do you think the casino should have returned the jackpot to game . or not
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played