PIG WIZARD SLOT
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
I rolled in full screen of coins at £2 a spin on pig wizard slot, played on the william hill Vegas mobile app on my iOS upto date iphone 5 and william hill refusing to pay me blaming connection. And display error even though my connection fine and saying I nee to update my flashplayer when u don't have to on iphone 5.
I was playin for half an hour at £2 a spin trouble free untill this rolled in and last reel stopped nothing happened but I game clock still going and in sync with my iPhone clock so my phone hadn't froze,
Plus my balance and stake progressive jackpot balance all marry up with my transaction history to exact date and time as my screen shots.
Has any one else had anything similar please
- OMG how can they call that a display error. How much would you have won with those coins at £2 per spin - a tidy sum no doubt. I have to say I've not played that slot on my mobile in fact, I don't like gambling on my mobile.
One of our members won the progressive of 332,250 Euros on that slot - you can read all about it HERE
- £30 good will gesture and refusing to speak to me any more over issue when was a genuine spin sceen shots and transaction history to prove.
William hill give there profession a bad name once again the big corporate name trying to bully the honest public over £16000 I'd wagered in there site alone in last 6 months aswell
- One thing this does go to show (if william hill are so convinced in there own mind dispise the truth data sent from there system to my phone only reason why that rolled in on my screen) that the games are fixed and you can't win the jackpots otherwise william hill would see it for what it really is so dispite everything I've got to prove it happened for there denial and the money they have shoes what everyone always suspects there systems are fixed.
I put £150 on wolf rising after I complained at £1 a spin and won a few 25 pence wins in it all so there Defo not random
- Shaun McLoughlin wrote:
How do you add more pics to a open topic please
If it is an existing post that you have made, you can't (unless it's within 30 mins of you posting it). If you want more pics added to that existing post, mods/Admin can do it for you but you will need to send the pics to them to add them.
To add more pics to a new post, under the "browse" box it says "more attachments" - just click on that. I think you can add 4 total.
What happened to you isn't fair and if it happened like you said, I would pursue it to the very end.
- Replied by
- at February 15, 2015, 05:54:00
It seems a bit of a weird "malfunction" that it actually spun in all those wilds.
I don't think the slots are rigged. Someone at LCB did win a huge jackpot on The Pig Wizard not so long back.
The RNG definitely works. When you hit spin the result is already decided and normally what you see can be classed as a video because it is just showing the result that had already been decided. I think the RNG is fair but I do believe there are certain things about it that players will never know.
1 thing that is for sure is with the RNG deciding the outcome a nice winning streak can suddenly end and turn into a loss, that's why I barely play online these days.
It is 100 percent all online gamers xbox or slot would have one time got lag when things or reels change when moving but when they stop at end U always get what it stops on unless u get error message I never got any lag during spin or connection error it stopped as normal, there SAYIN they had no errors on server, that's because it wasn't a error only way that landed on my phone was data sent to it via there server.
I've asked there tech support to repeat what happened to me themselves or varify 100 percent wat they say is 100 percent and it could never happen they declined both saying it was 100 percent investigated and no longer will hold any more conversation on it
- Plus there's no way in this world I could play the game( 78 pages transaction history £2 a spin my balance, progressive jackpot balance, game clock all marry up together proving without doubt it was my account)
No way I could time all them factors and get a screen like that unless it happened which it did.
Impossible for me to doctor any image or balances or game features I.e clock, balance my heads up my hoop over it actually
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played