Platinum Reels Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- They are liers, I was told at first once you use the 3 original match bonuses you get free spins every week for a year, then I was told you have to play $100 worth of slots to get the free spins, then I was told you have to deposit 100$ a week to get the free spins, then i told my credit card company about the lying and deceit they used in order to get me to me keep depositing, on top of that the original email says nothing about depositing to get the free spins, so I charged back every deposit except the original 3 because I got free spins that week. They lie about their product (the original email), and they lie about the service (the requirements for the free spins) and they do it in a shady deceitfull way so that's 3 reasons to charge back..... I won it very easily. They emailed me, "there must be some mistake, I think you accidentally told your bank not to pay those charges........ and some other bs" I replied it was no accident, you accidentally, actually intentionally lied to me to get me to deposit to your casino. The worst is Planet Casino, they promise you they often give you free spins, I played there for 6 months and never got any, and when I finally made it to silver (1000 loyalty points according to their website), they said their website was mistaken it was really 10,000 and they wouldn't give me the , better matches, higher point earning potential, so that cost them $300+ in charge backs because they lied and lied and lied about free spins, and wouldn't even give me what was supposed to be received for making it to silver. The only way I got a bonus was to post a bunch of good reviews about them at one point. In fact one of the owners or upper management interviewed me online about working for promotions, and asked what I think I could do to improve their promotion and get their name out their. He left off the conversation with I will run it by the board and come up with a payment structure if they like it. I never heard back from him. He was "sick" for the next month according to support and I see a little over a month later all the ideas I gave him were used and in the 2 sites I recommended (I didn't tell him any of the real good ideas I had), but it shows how low and grimey some of these casinos are. Planet Casinos "promo dept." is one of the most creative groups of people in the industry, they have made 2, I kid you not, I am not exaggerating, 2 promotions other than the initial ones when you join. On fridays you get "Planet is going into Orbit this weekend" and you get a 20% match offer, and then the absolute genius marketing email "Wednesdays have Never been lousy on Planet" and you get a whopping......... 20% match bonus. They must pay some short bus, helmet wearing, special person to run their promo department, if not, they should all fire themselves or even better walk into on coming traffic, thus eliminating the chance of that person/s reproducing and creating more morons just like him/her. Even that retard Simon King from Big Dollar with his Nuff Said' BS in his promotions looks smart compared to that. Its sad when your promos sound they like are appealing to a 14 year old kid listening to old NWA songs he downloaded on I-Tunes, or people in the hood, either of which is not the demographic you should be aiming for. Some of the promotion departments in these betonsoft casinos are a bigger joke than their alleged "97.8 payout" or whatever it is. Anyways just make sure you deposit with betonsoft because you get free spins for a year, while going into orbit, while in orbit its never a lousy day, and its never a lousy day because Nuff Said' 150% chance of winning with your oriental opulence, you can discover new frontiers such as winning tickets to jersey boys, or find even more waiting for you by clicking on some chick named coco who you can find on your BIG NEWSLETTER, with your loyalty spins at 1cent 1line a peace, or you can start your superb new week by checking out our Facebook page 5x a day, and partake in our mystery lottery, and I almost forgot that at planet they have the best interstellar offer in the entire galaxy on Mondays of 20% match, I mean who wouldn't want to play at a Betonsoft casino with an "Average 97% Payout gives you more chances to win, more often." and an Average 3% chance (on a good day) to actually get a no deposit bonus to work for you, even if it was mailed to you in your inbox or post box, and the lying support who are pre programed to sound worse then a door to door insurance salesman and tell you there isn't any no deposit bonuses just match bonuses, but I guarantee if you make an account saying your name is crystal a 23 year old girl from southern California, and its a man on support then they will manually post any code you want, I had a friend sign up an account and try it out for me, but if your man the only excuse they have is your not on the list you must deposit, nuff said'. Isn't betonsoft great........ pfffffffffffffffff
- Hero Member
So basically even though you barely decided to read the Terms and Conditions of the casino. That you've decided it's ok to basically put everyone in jeopardy. By performing a charge back? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have charged back if you had one something decent on those first 3 deposits. It's this form of activity that really makes it hard to game online in the US.
- Replied by
- at June 15, 2012, 07:15:17
- last active 1 day ago
You weren't happy with the way the terms and conditions were written, nor were happy with the promotions. So therefore you decided it was in your god given right to get your money back.
Garsh, I wish it was that easy to gamble. Hmmm, I lost on a promotion that I decided not to read into the terms and condition that were written. Now I'll take my money back, even though I made a contracted bet to either win or loose on this money. Really now?
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "
Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.
This is unreal... you committed a fraud and now bragging about it. If I was you I would think twice before posting this kind of stuff on a public forum.
- Replied by
- at June 15, 2012, 10:23:45
- last active 2 hrs ago
It is fraudulent to do the charge backs and i would be surprised if these casinos keep your accounts open. You will probably be banned from playing at any casino powered by BetOnSoft platform, and rightfully so if you ask me.
LCB will always condemn this type of behavior. If you thought you were improperly treated you should have stopped playing instead of making more deposits.
I would highly advise you not to do charge backs in future and to post about it openly at this forum. Your forum membership is really hanging by a thread too!
- ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME???
You made all those charge backs because YOU, the moron didn't read the terms and conditions, and still decided to deposit and lost. So instead of taking it instirde, that you lost, you decided to come up with these bull shit, lame reasons to justify your charge backs?
Man, you need to get your head examined!! I know that if I was the owner of this site, I would be banning you for being a fraud, and then I would make sure every damn online casino knew exactly what you have done.
You talk about these casinos being a joke, take a look in the mirror pal, because the joke is all you. You are no better than these casinos, and I wouldn't be patting myself on the back either, you should be hanging your head in shame. But most fraudsters don't have any shame now do they, because they are to stupid, like to brag about being a fraud. And to brag on a site that has gaming reps as members is as stupid as stupid gets!
- i posted recently that a post was the worse thing ive ever seen posted here at lcb,but i take it back,because the award goes to you.Your the cheater and if you had a feeling things were rigged then why did you deposit I really hope you get banned.Its hard enough for people to play and players like YOU make it even harder(thanks alot) >:D >:( amp;
OFF 2 C THE WIZARD
- Hero Member
- Replied by
- at June 18, 2012, 16:19:25
- last active 4 months ago
i posted recently that a post was the worse thing ive ever seen posted here at lcb,but i take it back,because the award goes to you.Your the cheater and if you had a feeling things were rigged then why did you deposit I really hope you get banned.Its hard enough for people to play and players like YOU make it even harder(thanks alot) >:D >:( amp;
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...