playing no deposit coupon codes at virtual casino
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
hi people, just played a no deposit coupon code at vegas strip casino, i used 1 coupon code today and lost, then i used 1 that i came across on here today. i got $50 and the play through was $750, i won $1200 :D , so i played through the requirements then went to the operator to collect my winnings. heres what happened.
- Started by
- at September 18, 2008, 02:44:43
Marcello: Welcome. How may I help you today?
dananza: hi, i have just recently downloaded your casino, i have played with a free chip, and was really lucky. i would like to collect my winnings please.
Marcello: let me see, user name please
Marcello: full name ?
dananza: daniel allan
Marcello: I am sorry for the delay. I will be right with you.
dananza: no problem
Marcello: what happened was u opened two accounts
Marcello: and redeemed multiple free coupons
Marcello: tis is cxalled bonus abuse
Marcello: it is a violation of casino rules
Marcello: violating casino rules
dananza: i have only used 2 coupons?
Marcello: voids any winnings obtained in this manner
dananza: in fact, i am 100% certain, i have never opened an account on here before!! i have used to coupons today, is that casino abuse??
then he had the cheek to not reply to me!!! :'(
anyway i have NEVER used this casino before reguardless of what he says, and i only used 2 coupons on it since i downloaded the casino today. i do not reguard this as abuse!!! i am gonna wait till tomorrow and hopefully i will get a different operator to explain the casino abuse. i would like to know what you guys think!!?? cheers all
p.s hi from the uk. ;)
- If I was you I would call the casino and ask to speak to someone in accounting. If not then speak with the manager. I don't know if it is Mark T. but go over Marcello's head. I know Marcello and he is a pretty nice guy but they are all different and they are all power strugglers. They kill me sometimes. They try to block you from the managers. Or turn in a complaint to RealTime Gamming. They will look into it and if that don't work then find out who is over them.
- you poor thing, i can imagine the helplessness you feel......it makes me sooooooooooooo embarassed when they tell me something like that, i cry, (ofcourse in my case once maybe thrice, they were right ) but I agree I would definately take action its not right for them to offer these then say "oh nah nah you didnt do it correctly buh bye" I have yet to get my winnings from betroyal,, the only one that hasnt ever hassled me coolcat and wild vegas said i cheated and refused my claims (i had even deposited) of 500 @ cool and i won 1200 at wild vegas w/o bonus's so someone needs to say something i have turned both places above into real time i might said oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo they didnt when they tried to block me out went to friends and went straight to rtg and filed complaint with alllll my records and notes i can no play at both lol but i dont still waiting to find out about my winnings should be 3 months if i do get my winngs im gonna post here as soon as i get back from bank
- Can anyone tell me who is over Realtime Gamming? They have to have someone over them. Alot of these Casino's are crooks. I lost 16,000.00 and they said I played it, without a tower I may add. I have docs to prove it was in the shop. It would be a different IP address if I was on someone elses comp. They said it was mine, impossible. That isn't cool. That was prism/slots! So who is over realtime???
If you have a problem with a casino like Virtual or any other you may contact
they will help.
you could also try email to Manager@virtualcasino.com i dont know if this exists but cirrus have a manager at Manager@cirruscasino.com
- I totally agree with you on that but I also think these rtg casinos are insane. I used to play at rtg. casinos without deposing so most of time I played with n/d coupons without knowing if I win something from n/d, I wouldn't even have a chance to see any of it... I have won over $20.000 at cool cat and tried to cash out and send them an email that I wanted to withdraw my winning and they returned my email saying that it will be no problem...withdrawal stayed as pending for two months so I had about over 7000 comps tried to converted to $ manger sent me another email saying that if I try to withdraw that comps, they will lock my account?............after that I decided not to play at any rtg casinos except inetbet which I deposit and play which is fair for both I and casino and I never again uses n/o coupon codes at any of these dis honest casinos but I think they really should rename these coupons as fun play only coupons...then people never wonder why they can not cash out their winnings and also they should decline any abusive multiple coupons in the beginning if they are not going to pay. Try to think about it, how all these casinos can afford to pay from free chips to so many people so that means that they were never going to pay in the first place...basically it is waste of time to play with free money and argue.Rated:
- / 5
- I only play at one RTG with real money, Casino Extreme. They almost never publish no deposit cupons, but I have them credit my account without me asking a couple of times.
They also do instant cashouts to Quicktender. You do it in the casheer, go to live chat and ask them to process it and bam it is in there every time!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...