Poor RTG Casinos payout as of late
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I am not entirely sure this is the appropriate place to post this comment. But, I am tired of casinos that I already have an account at sending me bonus offers and then only finding after I download the casino and attempt to claim the offer that it is only available to new players, Obviously, the casino is baiting players to then make a deposit. Not me, I simply delete them as I am mad they emailed an offer address me by my "username" and then finding I wasted my time.
Also, I also want to say that it is difficult as of late to find "any" RTG that can actually pay u.s. players on a timely basis, even the RTG groups that I have played and been paid quickly for many years. This includes, Inetbet, Clubworld(if you can actually win anything) and of course Rushmore Group(if you are stupid enough to play at). So what RTG groups are left that will pay U.S. players in a reasonible time, which in my opinion is 7 working days? Anyone have a though on this.
It appears to me that the only group, and they are not RTG, is Liberty Slots, if you are lucky enough to win you are paid withing a week.
Any thoughts are appreceiated.
- Hey footdr, I can sympathize with you on that bonus stuff. I keep getting my email flooded with offers I can't claim (I'm sure they're from affiliates and I have tried unsubscribing but they keep on sending them). Anyhow, Jackpot Capital Group pays real fast. I cashed out a ndb win of $155 a couple of months ago. It took like 2 1/2 days or so to reach my My Paylinq acct.
Club World Group, never had a problem with 'em except making enough to clear playthrough and have something left over.
- I never could quite understand why some casinos would send a No Deposit chip to my email with my log in details only to find out it is for new players
All i can think of is they want to use us as their advertising billboard to pass it along. But i think it is definitely false advertising and whats worse is a casino that allow you to use the free chip and only after you win do they say you weren't eligible in the first place.
- Yes it is really annoying when they start the email by addressing you by your login name so they obviously know you already have an account and then you waste your time reloading the casino and bonus "not valid". I double check the email address it was sent from and definately from the casino eventhough chat support says sent by an affiliate.
So I immediately delete the casino as I am not going to fall for their trap, which is that they figure you will deposit and take a bonus offer.
No way as I agree it is fradulent of them to send these offers..
- Im more inclined to believe they are spaming everyone with a certain offer regardless wheather they can claim it or not because their system does not have the option to separate eligible and non-eligible players. Its very hard for me to believe that anyone folowing an email for free chip would eventualy decide to deposit after he found he cannot claim what is advertised. So generaly, im not so pissed about it as was at the begining of my online gambling, I suppose, over time, I got used to check every offer thoroughly before claiming it.
What is still very anoying are casinos (like Atlantis Gold for example) that tend to spam my mail with same offer 12-13 times per day, and since none of the RTG casinos ]that Im registered with are among them, I can still consider RTG's pretty decent with their emails (although certainly still far from perfect).
- I don't get annoyed about this, I check my email very often and I go through email and delete all that I 'm not suitable for. I'm more sad than annoyed when I find some good promos that aren't available for me.
- Markotik wrote:
I don't get annoyed about this, I check my email very often and I go through email and delete all that I 'm not suitable for. I'm more sad than annoyed when I find some good promos that aren't available for me.
agreed (thats how i feel)
- Ok, this is just not the norm from my experience of playing at the Club World Group of casinos over the past 6 years. I haven't been able to buy a win/cashout at any of the casinos in this group of which I am a VIP for 6 years.
The payout is really poor on real series slots.
Anyone notice this?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played