problem logging on to Online Vegas & Grand Vegas
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 29 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok guys cast ur votes and see how we are doing!READ
- Hi all..I hope this is where I post this.? Dang! I just found out this IS NOT where i post this. I don't know how to move it! :'( I'm just learning how to use forums. I'm OLD! I don't facebook..I don't tweet, or twit or whatever. help! (OK..I guess I AM a Twit, but I don't tweet) I am forever messing up in forums!
Has anyone had a problem logging on to either of these places?
I went to Online Vegas 1st..set up my new acct...gave customer service the $20ND code, and was told it was in my account (no problem..nice guy) So that part went Great, but I can't log on. It says connected, but I download a game and then it wants me to log on...so I click LOG ON...then I click on a game..and it wants me to log on..over and over and over. Never did get in.
So I thought OK..I'll go try Grand Vegas...set up my new account, and can't even get past logging in..it just sets there.
RE:Online Vegas...I have let the 'Install Wizard' do a repair. I uninstalled completely, and reinstalled. I restarted my computer. I emptied my cache. I'm on Vista, and I think this is one more thing that Vista Hates..vista hates everything...does not play well with others!
Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem? I have trouble with the other Vegas Techno groups websites now and then. Seems Vegas technology is the only 'brand' I have any problem with. Suggestions?
I'm old, and not a computer wizzzzz. If everything works right..I'm fine. Something gives me trouble and I AM LOST.
I love playing at Online Vegas, GO and Crazy Slots. Only got the freebie at Grand but don't play there.
Anyway, I've notice some problems logging in the last couple of days.
Did you try clearing your cache or rebooting your computer.
Not making fun of you, but since said you're old (me too) and don't facebook (me either).
Clearing cache: Go to Tools in the uppper right corner of your computer. Press internet options.
Press ok to Delete: Files, Cookies and Folders. You should do this every week.
To reboot: Turn off and on your computer.
And.... the casinos have a free tournament going on and another tonight.
Yes, I did ALL of that (and reinstalled, repaired, emptied, cleared, rebooted @Online Vegas.
It has been about 3+ hours now...just tried again. After 2 or 3 times of attempting to log in, I finally get a box that says "unable to connect to server. Try again later."
I tried Live chat. I sat there for over 20 minutes waiting on an answer. All I did was explain what was happening, and asked if they were having server problems. I told them I had run a system status check on mine (I have a very user friendly check page from my satellite net provider) and that everything here was 100%.
I finally closed the chat myself saying, "I give up...this is Not customer SERVICE"!
I don't know. I didn't try any downloading before I "begged" the $20.00. Chat is working fine (if you can get someone to talk to you) Ha. The guy that gave me the free chip was very fast and friendly. BUT...I may never get to use it!hahaha
I've played at the English Harbor group for years, and I'm just getting tired of them. They have tightened up the games so much...I'm just ready to let someone else have some of my money! This other group has a LOT more tourneys also...I love that!
Hopefully sometime i will be able to play one of them.
Thanks to everyone for trying to help.
- maybe it's this STUPID VISTA! >:(I really do Not like Vista!grrrrr And I think vista hates me, and everything else on my computer. It does not play well with others!
I keep getting the message at the casino, "cannot connect with server..try later".
Anyone know if that could be something in MY computer causing it?
update:Just tried again...it will not let me log on. The little 'connected' icon just keeps spinning.
- Schwede! I'm sorry you are having the same problem, but I am SO GLAD it isn't Just me! The only reason I have Vista is that it came on my laptop. Yes, Vista makes all my programs very unhappy!
If you get it figured out...let me know please?
I went in and put the casino addy in trusted sites....still won't work. sigh
- Windows has a firewall on by default and it blocks several programs from accessing the internet.Since your casino software tries to comunicate with a certain server the inbuilt firewall might deny its access.I am not very sure of vista but you can go to control pannel and then security center.Check there if the firewall is on and try to turn it off.Look for blocked programs in firewalls list.Also i am not sure on what ports the software uses.They might be blocked by your isp.
- Cronoro..speak english darn it! I'm pretty computer..um..dumb. I know we have the "windows security center thingy" turned off. We have McAfee on my computer. I don't have a problem with other casinos. We turned off the 'windows security' because it was fighting with 'big Mac", and nothing was working. McAfee does the job just fine, without the confusion of windows security. Mac has a firewall. Don't they all? Ummm, isn't there a Reason for the firewall to be ON? I'm not sure Mac would even Let me turn it off...he's very protective!
HA! I looked it up...ISP means Internet Service Provider (told ya I wasn't good at this!) Ports? Ports? huh?
Why would my ISP block just this group of casinos? arggggggg
Thank you for trying to help me! I didn't grow up with a computer in my lap...or a gameboy, or play station, or or. Heck, I actually have played pinball machines that sit on the floor and can be tilted...and PONG on my black and white screen TV...tell you anything?:)
- Well...I just loaded the other 2 casinos (GO and Crazy Slots). they don't work either. Just will not connect to the server. I GIVE. I'll just suffer through the English Harbor group if I really want to play Vegas Techno. This other group has such better Tourneys though! sigh
I checked my puter. Nothing blocked, filtered, etc.
Oh well. Thanks to all of you for trying to solve my problem here!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played