problem with withdraws, could use your advice
Readers of this topic also read:
- I live in the USA so not all gaming software is available to me. I have found i like the Top Gaming software the best. I try and follow the casino whoring of bonuses theory for the Top game websites. Its becoming a nightmare. I did 2 withdraws from the Rome Casino. I am new to on line gambling. I don't have an ewalletxpress account. I scanned and sent Rome Casino all the personal information to qualify for my withdraw. i met the 20x play and they were sticky bonuses. I was told by customer service it takes 18 business days to get an international wire transfer. My 18 business days was up 6 business days ago and on their website my withdraw was still listed as pending. So, last Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday I spoke with customer service. Every time they said they would email the finance dept. and the finance dept would contact me. I also emailed the finance dept. No response. This past Sunday morning A manager finally put my withdraws thru and my account said approved. I was told I would receive in a couple of days. I haven't received a Penny. Everyday i ask customer service I get the same reply. "i will email the finance dept., u should be getting your money in a few days." I email the finance dept. no response. Next is Vegascasino21. This is another Top Game software casino on-line casino. I reached my 40x cashable bonus, clicked customer service, and asked for an email on what in i need to send to qualify for my withdraw. i was ignored. For 2 days i emailed both the finance dept and the customer service dept for the same info. Never heard back so i did what they wanted me to do and played it down to zero. I uninstalled their software and unsubscibed to their bonus emails. Are any of u having the same problems with withdraws?????? Am i playing at the bad on-line casinos by trial and error???? Thanks for your input ahead of time !!!!
- Oh wow gunny i felt really bad when i read your post. I can tell that your upset and how i wish you did not give in and give up.
Since you are from the US i suggest you open a eWalletxpress acount. It will make processing easier for you. Being that you are new to online gambling you might want to look over the newbies guide by clicking Here.
It will offer you some good tips. One thing to never do is give up. You have to keep on them. I myself have not ever played at either of the top game casinos you mentioned. But i am sure there is some members that can offer you feedback.
There are some very decent casinos out there. Do your homework when choosing a casino. Forums like this with players experiences are posted all the time. If there is a particular casino you are interested in but are unsure please don't hesitate to ask.
We have listed our rogue casinos with a (!) Warning symbol to proceed with caution. You might also want to check the review of the casino where again if its rogue it wll indicate it.
Also check out casinos to avoid here
There is very strict terms when playing free chips. Its very important you follow them to the letter and know the terms before playing.
I am sorry for your bad experience.
- I've found that pretty much all the top game casinos have a little longer wait with their withdrawals. Once you get all your information in though if you're patient it will come. You may have some issues with wire transfers into your bank though (I know I do.) Ewallet express is a good idea, though it's actually pretty expensive. I try to save up all my withdrawals so I can get the max fee and not get the full %10 charge on my withdrawals.
I believe my cash out with Rome took 1.5 months or so...Just be prepared for that. Think the quickest I ever received payments from top game was a little under a month.
As long as you have e-wallet express set up, there are some pretty quick casinos for US players. RTG - Lock, slot madness, any of the club world group are good. Rival - 21 grand, superior, box 24 and supreme casino are good. From my experiences..
- Thanks Billy. I was told by Rome Casino if i used ewalletxpress withdraws take 8 business days , wire transfers to personal account took 18 business days. When i ask customer service where my money is they always say in a few days. All i want from them is an honest answer. If its a month and a half god all they have to say is its a month and a half, and to quit lying to me.
- gunny - I agree completely. Would be so much easier if they just said they were slow on their payouts and it give a correct time line. I can't tell you how many times I've quoted withdrawal details for a casino off their website to support.
big mr - play through with which casinos? top game? In general I like to move around between games. Though I definitely have my favorites. I feel like I'm pretty lucky and just wish I could be a little more disciplined in my gambling. I'm actually ahead quite a bit in online gaming but could be so much more if I could get past those times where I put $100s+ in winnings back into a single game. When I go on tilt, it's pretty sad That's the thing that keeps me from playing online poker.
Back to your question about games. On top game I really do play a little of every one of the slots they have (not including 3 and 5 line.) The 20x play through on top game seems pretty easy to either reach or get close too. My favorites are crazy jungle, fruit slot and lucky numbers though. The bulk of my play goes into those.
- thats interesting billy, my luck is strictly one game on the top game sites. all my big wins is on grave grabbers. its a do or die game but the rewards can be huge. occasionally i get a nice hit on treasures of pharaohs. one time on diceland i did get 5 scatters for 100 free spins or 4 pharaohs but thats nothing close to great hits on grave grabbers. my great hits finance my sucking at the other top game software games lol.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played