Question about "Top 10 Casinos" listed on this website
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- After just looking at the top 10 casinos, how could casinos like Titan or WinPalace be listed and no mention of real top casinos like 32Red or Bet365? I can't play at either of these (US based), but surely any astute online player knows these are 2 of the best.
Don't casinos like WinPalace have very low withdrawl limits and other strange terms. Titan has had financial problems and delays in paying players over the last year. Is it just about advertising fees or something else, because it's not accurate when stating these are the top 10 online casinos. NO way, no how.
I happen to know better, but I'm posting this for the benefit of rookie online players. It really impacts the credibility of the site when directing players to some of these very low level casinos (bordering rogue).
Titan Casino, and Winpalace are 2 of the best RTG casinos in my opinion, and no they don't have strange limits or terms unless you take a deposit bonus, and then its up to you to know the terms and conditions. You sure are talking down on things you really know nothing about.. Read up some then come back..
- Replied by
- at June 26, 2011, 02:38:25
- last active 4 months ago
- zuga has the best answer for you, but I read about other members asking the same question in the past and I know that even thou 32red is not on the top 10 list, but it does not mean winpalace is a better casino than 32red. The casinos on top 10 list are those casinos that have more or less customers signing up from LCB.
- Thanks for your reply Taaadaaa - I think the list should then have a footnote with that explanation because it is very misleading. I want to respond to Jacob who really needs to educate himself regarding these casinos.
Jacob - apparently you need to read up on things: Also the list should be based on fact, not opinion. Additionally, the list doesn't state RTG only. It is titled Top 10 - "Here is a list of the best online casinos on the internet".
I'll just spend a little time with comparing WinPalace to 32Red which is like comparing a mercedes benz CL class to a Smart Car. It's a ridiculous comparison as they are not in the same class.
- In business 9 years since 2002
- Best Global Casino, Best Casino Group and Best Casino Manager have all been awarded to 32Red Plc for championing the highest standards of service and transparency in the industry - 2010
- Publicly traded on London stock exchange. Licensed and regulated by the UK casino white-listed Government of Gibraltar.
- Accredited on casinomeister.
- Do not violate U.S. law
- One of the largest casinos sites in the UK
- WITHDRAWL LIMITATION = NONE, Payment within 24 hours.
- A $10,000 win here could be paid in a day.
- In business 2 years - 2009
- Operating in Costa Rica - no regulations/no rules
- Don't offer progressive slots that other "reputable" RTG's have
- Listed as "proceed with caution" on Casinomeister/NOT accredited
- Violate U.S. law - still taking US deposits
Withdrawl Limitation - All withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $/€3,000. This is determined according to player class. This can take between 5-10 business days.
Comments: Player class not identified anywhere on website, therefore they can pay anything "up to $3000 every 5-10 days" which means they can pay you $1000 every 2 weeks. A $10,000 withdrawl here can take up to 5 months if your "player class" is low.
Other rogish terms:WinPalace reserves the right to cancel a player’s membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, WinPalace reserves the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player’s Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be placed under review.
If that doesn't support why a place like 32Red should be on this list before WinPalace casino, then further clarification is necessary as to what the list really is (e.g. Top Online or Popular Casinos with LCB Players)
Well what determines the top ten of anything? It is always the public who determines that. LCB is not trying to be misleading and always allows members to voice their opinions and in many cases we heed their opinions particularly when their is an overwhelming amount of dissatisfied players at any casinos by adding them to our Warning List.
- Replied by
- at June 26, 2011, 05:02:40
- last active 4 hrs ago
And who decides what the "real list" is as you are suggesting? I can only guess it is your personal opinion or another forums opinion as it states in the list you provided.
As far as jacob or any member for that matter is concerned they are entitled to their favorites and are seasoned gamblers and their choices are respected.
I happen to think that Lucky Red Casino is the best casino on the internet. You or anyone else may not agree but it doesn't give you the right to say "i need an education".
Have you personally played at all these casinos you have mentioned. I am sure if you lost enough times like you have at other casinos that you have mentioned here on this forum your outlook would change.
The point is everyone has their opinion on what is the best casinos. This top ten list is a marker where many members have played at.
- / 5
- You really missed the point Lipstick. If an affiliate lists a top ten casino list on their site, it is primarily for advertising and commissions they make for referrals. A true top ten casino list wouldn't be the ones that you or I thought it should be, it would be based on standards, reputation and other methods of evaluation (not opinion).
What I suggested is the list on this site that is identified as "top 10 sites on the internet" should be qualified by something rather than nothing. If I was new to gambling and maybe lived in the UK, I would hope I landed on a site that gave a very realistic and credible ranking of the top 10. It would be my mistake if I took the advice of playing at a place like Winpalace casino when I could be playing at Bet365 or 32Red. This is exactly why places like Winpalace will be history after US regulates gambling and the other 2 will survive.
By the way, I have played at the 2 casinos I mentioned prior to the Unlawful Internet Gaming Act. It's not about winning and losing all the time. It's about knowing you'll get paid at a highly respected and reputable casino.
I think the Warning List is good because it actually flags the bad ones and provides explanation for the warning. The top 10 list provides no explanation or qualification of why those casinos are on the list. I don't want to go back and forth with this, but if you showed this list to "seasoned and experienced online players" from all countries, they'd be asking the same questions I did. Period.
Let me stress that we run a business here, this was never a secret but we take player feedback very seriously. However we reserve the right to update such lists the way we fit.
- Replied by
- at June 26, 2011, 20:05:48
- last active 15 hrs ago
Also We really dont care what CM or some other sites out there say about whos accredited or not, and have no interest in how they conduct their business. And yes it is a business for them too.
This question has been raised few times already at forum. So Im just gonna quote one of my previous replies.
So for LCB these are the best internet casinos atm. For some players this may not be the case, which is fine as every1 is entitle to their opinion.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played