question about re-installation
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I un-installed Treasure Island Jackpots and Planet casino, and now it will not let me re-install says unable to un-install previous version and I went to add and remove programs to un-install them. Also the cookies were removed I have a grand-daughter who says my pc runs to slow. I have tried and tried to remedy the problem and just cannot do it. Does anybody here know how to do this or even an idea of how?
I would greatly appreciate this. I am new here but have been to the site many times before i finally joined.
Hope yinz all have a good day.
- I downloaded the Revo Uninstaller and still have it never had to pay anything...but there is probably a free version and a free trial version. One of the things it can do is go in and get rid of files no longer in use (even those you delete but are still hidden. It is always best to use Revo when you want to uninstall - it has choices. I always choose for it to search out where the program has hidden parts of itself. The casinos tend to have pieces that it leaves behind so you don't just delete, reinstall, and open a new account with a different set of credentials.
It's not too hard to use, and it will take care of much of your problem files.
- I did cownload Revo but have to pay for it in order to fix the problems, which I just cannot do @ the time. Seems like bills and food go up pay stays the same. If you have any idea of how to use this w/o paying such as the free trial, please let me know I would be happy to hear it.
You all seem very helpful tyvm
- There are two versions it seems: free and pro. The free version should be enough for your needs: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
"Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
By default, all Betonsoft casinos are installing into this folder:
- Replied by
- at November 09, 2012, 02:32:03
where *USERNAME* is the username you use to login to your computer.
The path is apparently not visible from windows explorer but can be deleted using command prompt window. Deleting it and using any kind of registry cleaner should completely remove all traces of the software
- Robbinrae59, if none of the suggested solutions worked, then there is only 1 thing left for you to do...transfer all your required files and documents to an external harddisk, then reformat your existing harddisk (full formatting, not quick formatting!). This is a rather tedious job, having to then reinstall all your programs and transfer back your documents, but it would solve all your problems! If you are not familiar with all these, send your computer to a computer dealer or technician...they can do it for you for a small fee.
Free softwares are meant not to do everything for free!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...