Question about slot payouts
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Maybe im just too stupid to understand it but..
Lets say i play 0.01$/line 4coins on a slot which is 1$ a spin.
Another spin i play 0.02% 2coins still at 1$ spin.
Both with max lines which gives the best payout since both is 1$ spins just lower coins.
And last for progressive slots i know i have to play with max coins which i understand but is 0.01$/line 10coins enough or you need to play with like 10-20$/line bets?
- "And last for progressive slots i know i have to play with max coins which i understand but is 0.01$/line 10coins enough or you need to play with like 10-20$/line bets?"
Very good question... i think you must play max coins and lines bet, it was always my thought, BUT maybe you can just play max coins and less lines, i just never thought about it, still it's scarey to think you are maxing coin bets and miss the progressive on the line you didn't play your max coins on...
- If you are playing on a 1 cent progressive, max coins is 5 coins.. max lines are 15, 15 x's 5 = 75 cents.. would be your maximum bet for that progressive..
If the progressive states as he said that the pay is ONLY on the 15th line then you have no choice but to play all lines, max coins
Some progressives would pay on anyline, so if you are only playing 10 lines on a 15 line machine, it landed on the 8th you would still win, even though you were not max lines but you were maxed coined.
But the pay for each of these denomination of progressives would pay differently..
You dont have a choice in the denomition of coin, for the same paying progressive.
same for 5 cent progressives would mean 2.25 per spin...
and so forth with 25 cent progressives... 25 x's 5 = 1.25 per line x's 15 lines...
$1 x's 5= 5 then 5x's 15 would mean you would spin $75 a spin
- lately i have tried playing only 9 lines on the 20 and 25 line games at micro and playtech, and it has actually paid a few times. you still get the bonus round features and can bet higher on the 9 lines than you would if you were playing the 20 or 25 lines and get a higher pay if it hits. it's not guaranteed but i do it when games seem tight playing max lines.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...