Question...What takes so long to get your withdrawl?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I have been waiting for a withdrawl for about a week to be approved. (or denied for whatever reason they come up with.) Does anyone know if 10-15 business days is the norm for most casinos to get approved? Then another 7-10 to get paid. Seems like such a long time, and it takes alot of fun out of it when you win. This question concerns Cirrus Casino. How about some others that are quicker?
Inquirering minds want to know. Would appreciate your feedback.
it will probably be a long time from this casino
- Replied by
- at January 06, 2009, 19:11:59
- I don't know how long it will take me to get my money (if I ever get it!) from Gold VIP Club.
I made $2,500 and claimed $1,000.
Since then, I have not been allowed to log in, have not been able to talk to anyone at customer service, did not get called back after leaving messages, have not received any email back from support... >:(
Is this a common practice?
- Oh Geez Marty, that sounds bad. I would not count on getting any money from them. I myself have been waiting a long time from Cirrus for $300 and as of yet I have not been approved, but not locked out ethier. Any RTG casino's, from what I have learned on my own, and read on here, are not good at payouts. Did you win on a free chip or a actual deposit? Keep me updated on your situation. I too am waiting and wondering about withdrawl practices. Have you tried the live support for them?
- I deposited $250 and got a 400% bonus, so I played with $1,250. That was pretty cool! There was a 15 x d&b play-through.
I played slots and did quite well and I finished with $2,500 withdrawable. The best I've ever done!
I sent another email last night, to tech this time, but for what I know, it might all get to one person??? Anyhow, still waiting...
- Everytime I go to Cirrus for answers about my pending withdrawl they extend the wait time. First it was seven days, then ten, then fifteen, now seventeen, and no weekends or holidays. I have a bad feeling about my withdrawl too. I always go right to live chat for answers. Never send an e-mail cause I never hear back from them. Lets keep eachother informed. PMM2008
- FINALLY!!! I got an answer.
When I was trying to figure out the withdrawal process, I accessed the live chat and the gal sent me an email. When I could not log in anymore and was not getting any response anywhere, I sent her an email too.
She just responded this morning. YEAH!!! Turns out my hubby had created an account some time ago, and through my hub it showed with the same IP address.
He doesn't play, so she deleted his account and I log in again. Phewww!
About live chat, it is only available after logging in, so I did not have that option >:(
Still waiting to see about the withdrawal.
- Well, thats a start of what I hope is good luck for you. Keep in mind, the withdrawl process takes a long time thru RTG casinos. Like I said, I have been waiting 7 business days and still no word on my approval from Cirrus. Keep me updated.
- PMM2008 wrote:
Well, thats a start of what I hope is good luck for you. Keep in mind, the withdrawl process takes a long time thru RTG casinos. Like I said, I have been waiting 7 business days and still no word on my approval from Cirrus. Keep me updated.
did you send them the authorization form? you must fill in the form (register a credit card). you can find it at the right side of the withdraw section.
- Yes, Yes I did the authorization form, all is on file. They just keep telling me their approval process takes 10-17 business days. Am I being suckered? Are they giving me the runaround? As I have stated before, I have not yet been locked out of my account, so that is good news and a reason to be hopeful I guess. If this thing ever does pan out I still wont ever deposit again. Takes way to long to recieve your money. Anyone know of a casino that does not take so long to pay out?
- PMM2008 wrote:
Yes, Yes I did the authorization form, all is on file. They just keep telling me their approval process takes 10-17 business days. Am I being suckered? Are they giving me the runaround? As I have stated before, I have not yet been locked out of my account, so that is good news and a reason to be hopeful I guess. If this thing ever does pan out I still wont ever deposit again. Takes way to long to recieve your money. Anyone know of a casino that does not take so long to pay out?
well i won often and withdraw my winnings too but nope till now i still do not received my withdraw. Realtime gaming casinos is a joke. do not deposit and play at these casinos.
if you ask me, just play at a playtech casino. their payout is not bad, it took me about 2 business days to received the winnings at my moneybookers account.
another casino is partycasino.com it took 1 business day to received my winnings at my moneybookers account. thats the fastest payout ever.
if you play at the partycasino.com play the slot game TOPGUN. it pays big if you get the bonus round. 2 cent per line bet pays $10 per MIG hit at the bonus round. and if you play big like 5 cent per line per bet, it pays $20 per MIG hit. (the bigger you wager the bigger your winning) of course luck must be on your side
1 tip, if you received 1 bonus round (MIG shootout). leave the game or you will lose
if you play the playtech casino ( check ALL CASINOS tab above)
my favorite is the slot BONUS BEAR, at the bonus if you pick the right tree they will pay you nice too, the biggest i won was 120 euro at 1 bonus round.
there's no guarantee that you will win but i tell you, i've won 1800 euro from my free 10 euro i got for signing up and oh yes they pay you out.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played