quicktender to wired plastic

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 23
    4,363
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago over 7 years by cheetahwind
    Avatar 12980

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 12980
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 24 days ago
        hello all, i have a few quick questions about quick tender and wired plastic...

        1. i have not received my wired plastic card yet should come some time this week...i know it has to be activiated for use at atm....but i have all the account info already got it when i ordered the card...(account#, routing#, bank info)...can i put money on it without having the card...can i withdrawal from my qt account using the info i have and when i get the card activate it so i can withdrawal from the atm...

        2. how long does qt take to put the money on the card....

        3. when i withdrawal from qt say it takes 3 business days...will the money still be sitting in my qt account for those days or as soon as i request a payout will the funds leave my qt account....

        the reason for asking these questions is because i dont want the money sitting in my qt account to long as i will be tempted to deposit in the casinos...so i am trying to get the money out of my qt account and on my wired plastic card as soon as possible.....i should receive the funds to my qt account today and should receive the wired plastic card by thursday...

        ur help in this matter is greatly appricated..thanks
      • Avatar 1850
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1737
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        That's a good question. I also wonder if there's any way to have money go to Greendot from Quicktender? Does anyone know if routing number you get when card comes is for direct deposit only to Greendot or can it be used for withdraws from QT? I am so overdrawn in bank right now it's not funny.
      • Avatar 12980
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 24 days ago
        i did not think about that..i have had my greendot for a long time i forgot they have direct deposit..i am going there to check into that now...
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        Well, first of all, please tell me about this wired plastic card, and where I get it.

        Second, Maybe I just don't need it, because I have my account linked into my bank account, which you can also do.

        You can tranfer any amount of your balance into your bank account, and it gets there very fast..within a couple of days.  From there, you can follow your banks withdrawal on the atm.

        But I really would like to know more on the wired plastic if you can..

        Thanks, Nal
      • Avatar 12980
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          806
        • last active 24 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        • Avatar 10718
        nalgenie wrote:

        Well, first of all, please tell me about this wired plastic card, and where I get it.

        Second, Maybe I just don't need it, because I have my account linked into my bank account, which you can also do.

        You can tranfer any amount of your balance into your bank account, and it gets there very fast..within a couple of days.  From there, you can follow your banks withdrawal on the atm.

        But I really would like to know more on the wired plastic if you can..

        Thanks, Nal


        i dont want it to go to my bank account...the less they know the better...u can go to www.wiredplastic.com..from what i have read in the forums a lot of people use this card to take money out their qt accounts..
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          963
        • last active about 1 month ago
        I read the web site.  Thanks.  Seems like they charge a lot of fees though.

        medtrans
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        helwin wrote:

        That's a good question. I also wonder if there's any way to have money go to Greendot from Quicktender? Does anyone know if routing number you get when card comes is for direct deposit only to Greendot or can it be used for withdraws from QT? I am so overdrawn in bank right now it's not funny.


        Hi Helwin,

        I have had my tax returns direct deposited to my Greendot all the time.
        Depending if you have a Gold Card, or Premier card, will make a difference on the amount you can have put on there.  I think the limit on the Gold card is $1500.  and the Premier is above that.
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        CURTSONLYLOVE1 wrote:

        nalgenie wrote:

        Well, first of all, please tell me about this wired plastic card, and where I get it.

        Second, Maybe I just don't need it, because I have my account linked into my bank account, which you can also do.

        You can tranfer any amount of your balance into your bank account, and it gets there very fast..within a couple of days.  From there, you can follow your banks withdrawal on the atm.

        But I really would like to know more on the wired plastic if you can..

        Thanks, Nal


        i dont want it to go to my bank account...the less they know the better...u can go to www.wiredplastic.com..from what i have read in the forums a lot of people use this card to take money out their qt accounts..

        Yes, now that I look at it..it is just the same as using my greendot card.

        thanks, nal
      • Avatar 6303
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          145
        • last active 12 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 1850
        I have a greendot card and you can have your winnings sent to it.You call them for the routing info.Its differnt from state to state.


        helwin wrote:

        That's a good question. I also wonder if there's any way to have money go to Greendot from Quicktender? Does anyone know if routing number you get when card comes is for direct deposit only to Greendot or can it be used for withdraws from QT? I am so overdrawn in bank right now it's not funny.
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        CURTSONLYLOVE1 wrote:

        hello all, i have a few quick questions about quick tender and wired plastic...

        1. i have not received my wired plastic card yet should come some time this week...i know it has to be activiated for use at atm....but i have all the account info already got it when i ordered the card...(account#, routing#, bank info)...can i put money on it without having the card...can i withdrawal from my qt account using the info i have and when i get the card activate it so i can withdrawal from the atm...

        2. how long does qt take to put the money on the card....

        3. when i withdrawal from qt say it takes 3 business days...will the money still be sitting in my qt account for those days or as soon as i request a payout will the funds leave my qt account....

        the reason for asking these questions is because i dont want the money sitting in my qt account to long as i will be tempted to deposit in the casinos...so i am trying to get the money out of my qt account and on my wired plastic card as soon as possible.....i should receive the funds to my qt account today and should receive the wired plastic card by thursday...

        ur help in this matter is greatly appricated..thanks


        to answer these questions...

        since it is just a registered debit card, once you register it with qt, there may be a verifying process, i can't remember.  most banks or institutions do this...usually takes a day or so, just to verify your account.

        once this is done, all your transactions that you do from your card are done instantly, within seconds. 

        if  you were making a withdrawal into a bank account it would take about 3 days.

        depositing money into a card is immediate.

        qt is the best.  holds large amounts of money without any problems, and very convienient. they also now have a live chat that can help answer any questions.  this is a nice addition.  i think it was all they were missing.

        nal

      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 7 months ago
        CURTSONLYLOVE1 wrote:

        i did not think about that..i have had my greendot for a long time i forgot they have direct deposit..i am going there to check into that now...

        yes, that is who i have on my qt...
        i have been using them for years
      • Avatar 1850
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1737
        • last active 9 hrs ago
          Quicktender has a live chat?
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1015
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 1850
        Yep it was just recently implemented.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 28
        new members
      • 726
        members online
      • 19626
        guests online
      • 150
        new posts
      • 3683
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        Lucky Creek Casino - Exclusive 25 Free Spins New and existing players - US OK! Amount: 25 Free Spins on Midnight Racer (ONLY available on Mobile) How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up from our LINK - Use...
        Lucky Creek Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit