Players experiences with Edorado Palace?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active almost 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- lipstick_xoxos wrote:
Depends on whether or not this is your first withdrawal. If so you need to send in your docs first. Once approved it should hit your Monybookers acct. shortly thereafter.
Moneybookers takes usually 2-5 days to hit your bank.
Are we all talking about Eldorado palace here Lipstick?
Since when they are paying people?
Don`t send them any docs grako and others too, they are rogue casino.
PS. about playthrough, you can check it out with live support but what purpose will that serve I don`t know. THEY DONT PAY
- I`m not the only one who had problems with them, not to mention the fact that they are rogued at CM. I have $250 there waiting for deposit after they invented terms as we went along the ever growing playthrough, WR. It finished when they told me in the end that I need to make a deposit and do a playthrough again to be eligible for cashout. Deposit? hahaha. After everything that happened, yes sure.
- Hello all,
I too have been waiting for information regarding my withdrawals like 1 month now. No reply from cashier / manager. Few emails from "support" that said that withdrawal will take 10-15days cos the banking situation in online gambling.
Livechat isnt helping at all, they are just apologizing of the situation. And nobody asked for my docs, then in one livechat session somebody asked "Have you sent your id and recent utility bill to us?". I was like, what? Nobody asked those. Ok, i've sent those too now but, still no progress.
Has anyone had any LUCK in withdrawals in this casino? I think luck is that we need.. >:(
- omg-this site is a joke for sure...they accused me of using someone elses email addy because when i opened my hotmail account i was not married and it had my maiden name in my profile. i never thought to change it after i got married...anyways i have cashed out from several places, casino's and poker sites many times...never heard of this being a reason fot them not to pay me...I have since updated my profile in my hotmail...wonder what they gonna say to me now...Dec 29, 2009 and I still have not got my cashout-i see it there sitting in pending mode...grrrrrrrrrr...bs
- this is one of the oldest rogues in the book:
im surprised they are still in business.
@stella, moneybookers is one of the fastest payout methods in general, might even be possible to withdraw w/o sending in doc's, but you have to have deposited with that account before:)
the only thing is, withdrawing from moneybookers back to your own bankaccount, might take up to 5 business days.
mostly w/d from casino to moneybookers is free for you, but from moneybookers to your bank will cost maybe 2 bucks.
hope that helps
- stellatebella wrote:
Hi, have you had luck with money bookers? I was considering using them for my winnings but am unsure? Do they take a long time to process your first payment requests? Id appreciate any feed back I couldnt find anything regarding the fees from them, or maybe Im just way to blonde......
I might be wrong but for most US moneybookers and casinos don't work for us. Meaning casinos won't let USA use moneybookers.
- The place is good for a decent no deposit bonus. Without even reading what anyone says, I don't trust them.
Why you ask??? Well you can get a NDB for up to $100 and they tell you that you may not wager on any poker games. But the software does not prevent you from doing so. So you've essentially got a bunch of non existent money floating around the poker room and still the place manages to be practically empty.
Tells a lot about a place for it to give out tons of free money and still have so few players.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played