This will soon be merged with thread which has WARNING sign.
These guys are fraudsters and dont even give them your personal details.
You will not see winnings, their games suck last time I checked and they are selling emails to spammers.
Eldorado Palace Discussion
Readers of this topic also read:
- Good news. El Dorado Palace have paid me my full 1000 dollars. I have talk to the management team and they are now committed to being a top notch caino. I now have a good relationship with all of their staff and they will do whatever it takes to keep customers happy. I do recommend this casino for all new cutomers.
- Replied by
- at February 25, 2011, 21:26:50
- last active 5 months ago
- I went to Eldorado Palace Casino and used code MISS50 to get 50 bucks of free play. The slots aren't too great but they were okay. I eventually made it thru the 4000.00 play thru and followed every term and condition to cash out! I faxed all required documents to them and requested that I receive 500.00 which is the maximum cash out amount on their terms and conditions rules sheet! I just got an email saying that the maximum is 250.00 bucks not 500.00 which is crap! AND to top that pff they have recently added a new rule that is not documented in their terms and conditions! I must make a 50% deposit from my total cash out amoutn! ??? What? So I have to deposit half of my cash out amount back to their casino? REALLY??? GARBAGE! I worked hard to meet that play thru and now I feel I wasted my time! What a bunch of BULL!
Many of casinos have the rule of requiring deposit before cashing out for the security purpose which I must say somewhat reasonable but asking for 50% is a little too much in my opinion.
- Replied by
- at April 05, 2011, 01:58:31
- last active 3 days ago
In your case if that's their new rule before you requested the withdrawal, whether you have the proof(screen shot) or not, they should honor your request. I suggest you to find whomever is in charge of the casino and talk to the person.
- So the bonus code "MISS50" for Eldorado Palace casinio gives you 50 bucks to try them out! The terms and conditions apply but seem reasonable! I actually made the 4000.00 play thru and it says the maximum cash out amount is 500.00!! I faxed over all of the required documents and was told that the maximum cash out is 250.00 and I can have this once I deposit 125.00 bucks to their casino. I was thiking, thats not so bad and plus maube I could win again??? I then found out that they make it very hard to collect your money! They lead you on for days and will NOT PAY you out! Do not play at this JOKE of an online casino! STAY AWAY from The,! They lie, cheat, and are very MEAN!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played