Go casino Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- shaynec wrote:
got my check today for $400.20...(after $25.00 deposit). good to knw that dis casino is legitimate.
Congrats on the win!!
I like their games and tournies.
- thanks gabby! yeah, dey hav a great tourney. won der few times. nothing big. better dan nothing though. i already went xmas shopping w/ my winning, hopefully u win too!
- shaynec wrote:
thanks gabby! yeah, dey hav a great tourney. won der few times. nothing big. better dan nothing though. i already went xmas shopping w/ my winning, hopefully u win too!
No winnings for me.
If you have any extra can I give you my mile long Christmas list?
I have a Visa gift card to use but GO won't offer any deposit bonus. Grrr. and I have made many, many deposits with them. I don't think they like me much.
- paul92154 wrote:
i just cashed out $400 from a $25 deposit i made here !
I deposited $30 today and lost in all in a flash.
- I have been a member at this casino for a couple of years now. they aren't brand new and are quite shady. I waited over an hour on each of my last attempts to chat with support. I had been playing in a tournament and could not walk away when I could buy-in again. (my bad)
I got first win of $1,100 in tourney (don't want to know what that cost me). But, I would make a deposit, then play a slot or two and then go right to the tournament. Make another deposit, go to cashier for bonus and then go play slots to change bonus into cash to enter tournament. You cannot buy-in with bonus until it is converted to cash.
I cashed out $900 of the $1,100 and immediately received an email telling me that the $900 had been utillzed first to meet the bonus requirement and that there was $90 left for me to play with.
I objected, requested a play by play confirmation because my position is that I did not play restricted games on bonus money.l
My account is too locked, with note to contact support at the phone number, and no further email communication.
My opinion is that this casino does not operate on the up and up, I am pretty sure that the games are tampered with, and upon resolve of this winner's issue; will not ever play there again.
- Sorry. That is sure a bummer for you. Did they leave the $900 in your account so you could make playthrough or take it away down to $90?!?? That doesn't sound right at all.
I do what you do. Purchase and buy tournies. That way you can play longer and hope for a bit of play money.
I have noticed that the same 3 players are ALWAYS at the top of every tourney leaderboard which seems very fishy to me. I have done a re-buy up to 6 times on a single tourney and lo and behold.. same person sails to top 1 or 2 while my balance goes to zero.
I do like their games but what happened to their free tournies? Even the Sat/Sun ones are gone.
- surfer76 wrote:
Could I impose on everyone by asking folks to limit their posts in this thread to no deposit promotions. I, too (probably more than many), post experiences, commentaries in ND bonus threads.
I'm finding more and more that ND threads don't have posts with information on current ND promotions.
I may be wrong in asking this and hope nobody takes any offense- none is intended. Before posting, I will try to ask myself does this post really belong in a different thread? and would ask if others could as well.
Oh, yes and ......... Happy New year
Ditto Surfer....as Lips stated in another thread, any commentaries should b posted under the 'Casinos' thread. Although I, 2, have been guilty of a tendency 2 expound on occasion (who, me?????), I've been trying 2 make an effort 2 post my editorials under the correct topic Thanks 4 the reminder
- Let me share some personal experience with Go Casino.
Although i deposited 1000$ and withdraw 1800 i do not have very good impressions from them! Why:
1. Live chat is everything but "live". You can try reaching someone there for an hour or more without success!
2. I finally someone reply to you and you decide to complain they told you simply "Use the telephone"! Brilliant!
3. Terrible fees, they deducted for my 1800 wite transfer approx. 46$. Nice,a!
In the interest of true i must admit that they have OUTSTANDING BONUSES with great wagering requirements - only 10 times b+d. That is maybe best in business so far i have seen.
And once you have reached some of the upper vip levels you get really very very good match bonuses, some of them for 250% and even more!
Well, I hope that have helped someone.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played