Go Wild Casino Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Claimed the 20 free spins yesterday, played them through and withdrew 300 € in the evening.
Now I am curious wether they will pay. In the days before the police raid you always got a fast confirmation by mail about your withdrawal. So far - about 24 hours now - no mail.
Of course I contacted live support and the withdrawal is ok. When I asked about the raid and wether they are back for good now, I only received a prerphased statement that everything is alright for players etc.
This is not necessarily a bad sign. On topics like this all statements are given by the management and are only reproduced by the service people. This is usual corporate practice.
On the other hand I am still waiting for the email confirmation...
So: Cross your fingers for me, please!
- Good luck, Rokko. These guys are dirtbags. Chances are very good that they will look for a condition to deny your claim. Whenever you deal with these people, read all the terms & conditions very carefully.
- -KelownaStud wrote:
Good luck, Rokko. These guys are dirtbags. Chances are very good that they will look for a condition to deny your claim. Whenever you deal with these people, read all the terms & conditions very carefully.
What did they do to you?! 2 months ago I would have told anyone to deposit there. In my experience they have been a benchmark regarding to customer service and fast withdrawals.
- I've had 3-4 withdraws from go wild none waiting paid out in max 48hours everytime great support, just hope its gonna be back to normal soon, dont know any MG casino thats giving out so many freebies.
- To stay on topic, I would strongly reccomend folks only play the freebies with these guys.
To answer your questio, Rokko, ever hear of bait & switch?
I used to deposit quite a bit and received a number of little bonuses. Then the quality of service & number of promos continue to get worse. If I want to be treated like a dog, I would get a girlfriend.
- THEY PAID!
Just received the Neteller confirmation. So they are back in their under 48 hours style.
Only "glitch" is, I did get only 100 instead of 300, but 100 is the max. withdrawal from no deposit / free spin promotions.
IMO, this is still very generous compared to other nd-bonuses and on top of that paid out under 48 hours on the weekend.
To all of us who like them this is some good news, I believe.
- Ever since I've cashed out 50.- from 10 free spins on LOTR I havent got anything anymore, no more free spins, no more mail, not even a matchbonus.
So it looks like I'm bonusbanned, lol.
Weird, as I was far from beeing ahead there.
Sad, I really liked the place, fast cashouts..
- Replied by
- at November 22, 2010, 10:12:05
- last active 3 months ago
Before you deposit go to live chat and ask them what bonus they can offer you as they will usually give you something no matter how small, it has always worked for me and i have had a few cashouts
- ethereal wrote:
I got the email about free spins, but I haven't been able to get onto LiveChat. I sent an email to support over 24 hours ago and I haven't had a response.
I couldn't get through on live chat either so I gave up trying.
- I havent cashed out or anything, but I've been pretty lucky; several bonus rounds so far on my free spins
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played