Irish Luck Casino cashout
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- I cashed out with them two weeks ago. They did not ask me to submit anything, even thou it was my first cashout with them. I found the money in my UMW 4 business days later. I think Rivals will update your docs itself, but I'm not sure. I luv this casino because they give many more comp pts compared to other rivals.
I'll say, fast cashout for taaadaaa, but not for helwin, lol. J/K
congrts on your cashout
- I found $20 in mine too and I checked to see if I could use it while waiting for cashout. Here's copy of chat. Don't know why this is so. Oct.19 is so far off. Yhe only thing I can think of is Echeckus maybe the hold up. The funds are in but the long weekend may have screwed me up.Ray: Welcome to Irish Luck Casino Live Support. How may I assist you?
helwin: Hi, I am still waiting on a withdrawal since last Wednesday. I see there's a free $20 chip in my promos for new game. Can I use this chip while I'm waiting for my cashout?
helwin: helwin email@example.com
Ray: One moment please.
Ray: Thank you for holding.
Ray: You will be able to claim any of the bonuses available to you in your cashier which will not affect your cash out.
helwin: Okay great, do you have any idea how much longer for cashout? It seems like it's taking forever
Ray: A note on your account by the accounting department states that your cash out will complete on October 19th.
helwin: What? Why so long?
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of your chat.
Ray: I don't know why so long maybe they had a small delay however it can complete prior to that as well. They just gave a latest possible completion.
helwin: I will send an e-mail. This is so discouraging. I thought you had fast payouts, and it's just the opposite. Thank you for the info. Bye
- Replied by
- at October 13, 2010, 04:51:32
- last active 2 hrs ago
have you used Echeck to deposit to any other rival casino after your cashout with Irish Luck? if you have, my guess is that they will have to wait for all Echeck deposits to be clear first before they send out payment. I had a pending cashout with Tropica as well and it takes forever, I need to stop deposit by Echeck.
- Replied by
- at October 13, 2010, 05:03:09
- last active 29 days ago
- Yes, I did deposit at Tropica and with Echeckus, I know I was thinking that they were waiting for them to clear. Thay have now. So I hope it comes soon. The $800 I have left is for the mortgage. One of em anyway. It's hard to keep my paws off, but I have to. If I play with any, it will be a little and where I know I won't have to wait forever and a day. I know that Echeckus is a little bit too handy for me. I've always got myself covered, but also got other things screwed up. I did have alot of deposits coming out at one time and ooh that's scary. One wrong move and what a mess.
Oh I understand that Helwin. I also use e-check and I bet they are like Citadel once was. If you had any outstanding deposits you had to wait until they cleared before you money could be withdrew. I did order the e-check debit card and got it in the mail today. I thought it would be easier and faster to withdraw that way but not if it takes as long as it has taken yours. Fingers crossed for you that it will come now. Good luck.
- Replied by
- at October 15, 2010, 03:56:28
- last active 3 months ago
- I received my withdrawal on te 18th. Now I wish they still had it. I won't say what happened and where, but believe me, I'm sick. I went to just check out promos last night and pop up said 10 free spins in cashier. I was so happy, because I was so fed up with everything and ready to give up. In cashier I also found a $20. The $10 I lost, sure would have liked to won with it. Max cashout $100 and playthrough only $150. The $20 is same cashout and $800 playthrough. I'm sure w/d can be reversed. I hope I make it and can retrieve some of my $700 back. I lost all but $25 at my favorite RTG casino and am so disheartened by my play there, even though it's my own damn fault.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played