Planet Casino Info
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 1 day ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I AGREE!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER ONCE THAT SS # IS OUT THERE, YOU NEVER KNOW!!! BEST THING I EVER DID WAS GET ID PROTECT PLAN THRU MY BANK, ONLY COSTS ABOUT 8.00 AMONTH, AND THEY CALL ANY AND EVERY TIME A NEW ACCOUNT, OR LOAN OR ANYTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY HAPPENS AND IF REQUESTED, THEY WILL CALL EVERY THIRTY DAYS JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE. BELIEVE ME, ID THEFT IS NO EASY THING TO FIX. DONT MEAN TO SCARE U BUT CAREFUL
- Oh man! I feel sick too after reading the advice from the smart gamblers in the room...
Maybe we had better join one of those services that notifies you if something changes on your credit report. I've never had it done to me personally (knock on d) but I've known others who have and it devastated their lives and they NEVER were able to fix what those ___holes did to their credit 100%. Thinking back about it, I just really wanted to play and in order for them to complete the transaction (or so it seemed) I needed to put my SS in that blank box. Damn! I wish I would have known to put zeros in there. I hope my stupidity can teach others to put zeros instead of their real SS #.
- DONT FEEL SO BAD, ITS JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW..SHIT, THE LATEST THING I SAW ON THE NEWS WAS SOME KIND OF A SCANNER THAT ANY ONE WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE PASSING BY YOU JUST NEEDS TO POINT IT AT YOUR PURSE OR POCKET WHERE A MAN MIGHT HAVE HIS WALLET, AND IN ANINSTANT THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCT # AND BANK ACCT # ITS PRETTY F*%#*ED UP !! ANYWAY, I WENT THROUGH THE ID THEFT SHIT A FEW YEARS BACK, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN AT THE BANK FOR ALONG TIME, SO THEY REALLY WORKED WITH ME TO STOP AND CORRECT EVERYTHING, PLUS THE ASS THAT DID IT, PRINTED OUT HIS OWN CHECKS WITH MY NAME AND ACCT AND STARTED HITTING THE EXPENSIVE RESTAURANTS 3 OR 4 TIME AWEEK ( THE SAME RESTAURANTS ) AND SINCE I WAS A BARTENDER AT THE TIME, I KNEW ALOT OF RESTAURANT PEOPLE, SO THAT HELPED TOO, PLUS THESE TWO MORONS WERE DOING ALL THERE SPENDING IN THE SAME TOWN. I WAS PRETTY LUCKY IM SURE YOU ARE FINE, BUT FOR ME I ALREADY HAVE LIMITED TRUST IN ONLINE GAMBLING GOODLUCK THOUGH
- Helo im new person on this forum my english is bad . Im wona ask somone a little advice. Im registered in this new Beton software casino Planet casino . use free bonus and after finish wager win a little - rulez say player using free bonus can withdrawal 100-300 $/e - they send me informations i must send copy documents - Im now thats normal in all casino when player do first withdrawal , but Im undesrtand scan copy id, fax bling for last 3 months - but if im make withdrawal using Money bookers so is a little strange they wont olso "Front and Back copies of your credit card (for your security, please block out the CVC number ie. the last three digits on the back of your card). You can also block out the middle 8 digits of your credit card, for security purposes - provided the first and last 4 digits are clearly visible . Please ensure your signature is visible on your credit card." Thats normal? usually if player dont make withdrawal with credit card not must send copy credit cards ? so if im do my withdrawal with options money bookers then why casino wont my copy credit cards... Im ask becose see a little warning post and dont know what i must do send all documents olso copy credit cards ?- what do you thinks this place is safe? or no thanks for answer and sorry for my bad english
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...