Onbling Casino Withdrawal Discussion

    9,476
    views
    26
    replies
    Last post ago about 5 years by bongo
    Dream rj small transparant
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      2283
    • last active 30 days ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        has anyone withdrew yet from this casino, i still havent sent my ID yet, please let me know so i can think about going forward and sending my ID and doing the deposit, i dont want to send it yet until i know others have done theres ok

        thanks

        LuckyRJ
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          276
        • last active 8 months ago
        if someone withdrews from this casino, please let us know, thanks! Happy New Year
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago
        LuckyRJ wrote:

        has anyone withdrew yet from this casino, i still havent sent my ID yet, please let me know so i can think about going forward and sending my ID and doing the deposit, i dont want to send it yet until i know others have done theres ok

        thanks

        LuckyRJ


        lol, why do you expect someone else to take the risk first? Why don't you do it so you can tell the rest of the forum how it goes?
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        ethereal wrote:

        LuckyRJ wrote:

        has anyone withdrew yet from this casino, i still havent sent my ID yet, please let me know so i can think about going forward and sending my ID and doing the deposit, i dont want to send it yet until i know others have done theres ok

        thanks

        LuckyRJ


        lol, why do you expect someone else to take the risk first? Why don't you do it so you can tell the rest of the forum how it goes?


        i was only asking lol,

        plus the fact i dont even know if they will accept what ID i have yet, im just waiting, there is no harm in waiting
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          445
        • last active 4 months ago
        I'm curious... do any casinos accept an expired provisional licence? They really shouldn't.
        I have encountered a couple that wouldn't take my licence because it is a learner's not a full one even though it is perfectly valid ID.
      • Dream rj small transparant
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2283
        • last active 30 days ago
        yes ethereal, if they want your custom, and the casino has staff in the uk then yes they will take it, LuckyRed did for me...

        and it just depends, a lot of casinos that are based in the uk where i am dont require ID, bet365, ladbrokes, jackpot party, and some bingo sites too, so i hope this info helped.

        gl

        LuckyRJ
      • Avatar 12629
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          858
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Hi, on 29 of December i have receive an affiliate email with 25$ free for OnBling Casino, but previously i had already an account with them when i read this topic and register.

        I ask if they can closed this casino and permitt me to open a new one and, after they talk for his manager, they say yes!

        I have to cancel my cookies, history e reboot my computer and everything is fine. I am able to redeem the 25CASH bonus, i redeem with no problem and download the casino from the affiliate link.

        But after 20 mins or so i lose everything, why i cant win with a free chip??!!

        Otherwise, the support seems to be very helpful!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          59
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        What A pain in the butt for $25!  Clearing cookies makes it more time consuming the next time one logs on to other web sites.  Like your credit card/Bank web sites.  Most of them ask A series of security questions the next time logging in.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5098
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        Hi Guys,

        I am adding Onbling Casino today. This is not to say they are reputable, we will gauge them on your guys feedback and how they interact and respond to us.

        We do have a contact at the casino if there are queries.

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 8 months ago
        well that's great to hear.  As I stated in another thread, I was able to cashout from Grandparker with little problem.  Onbling is another story.  Every time I turn around, they want something else.  I never heard of a casino that wanted the back of the drivers license, but this one did.  Grandparker (sister site) didn't ask for that.  I don't mind if they tell me in one email, every single thing they need.  The problem is they state it after the fact and then delay the cashout another 2 business days.

        I haven't even been able to make a withdrawl yet because of these constant delays.  I contacted the acct manager that was assigned to me and told her of these persistent problems with their finance dept.  If they would just get this right, I've enjoyed the play there and the online support has been very good.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1210
        • last active 1 day ago
        Sounds like the same runarounds im getting from loco panda. I think some of us are trusting this casino for all the wrong reasons. I for one will NEVER EVER EVER go back there. They have stall and delayed and make excuses for my withdrawal as well.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 8 months ago
        Today I received email from finance department stating all documents were approved.  I went to cashier and was able to request a cashout.  Hopefully, the approval won't take too long.  It said up to 10 business days.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5098
        • online
        chocolateman wrote:

        Sounds like the same runarounds im getting from loco panda. I think some of us are trusting this casino for all the wrong reasons. I for one will NEVER EVER EVER go back there. They have stall and delayed and make excuses for my withdrawal as well.


        PM me your casino username
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 8 months ago
        At this point, I think these casinos are related to one of the following groups:  Virtual, WinPalace Group or Silveroak.  Their cashier is saying I disputed a charge at one of their casinos which isn't true.  I wrote back and asked them to prove it.

        This is something one of the above groups would do.  At this point, I'm not trusting them.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5098
        • online
        caseyk wrote:

        At this point, I think these casinos are related to one of the following groups:  Virtual, WinPalace Group or Silveroak.  Their cashier is saying I disputed a charge at one of their casinos which isn't true.  I wrote back and asked them to prove it.

        This is something one of the above groups would do.  At this point, I'm not trusting them.


        Caseyk and Chocolateman please PM me your casino usernames.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 697
        members online
      • 11941
        guests online
      • 76
        new posts
      • 7495
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Whatisthatnoise zps9339a8ec
        You've made a deposit and gone straight away to one of your favorite games. Sadly, your bankroll has dwindled down to a zero balance.  There is nothing left to do but close the virtual  window on another Jackpot dream...
        Penny for your thoughts...
      • Avatar 6303
        Hello,  I have waiting 4 weeks for a 600.00 payout i requested and it was declined for unknown reasons.I have had no problems till now and i really need this winnings.My car died and has been fixed but im short...
        Raging bull no pay
      • Index
        If you're familiar with the cashback requests thread from Slotland and Winaday, then you may well be familiar with the Annual Wrist Slappin' Day which takes place annually on 16th March.  That said, the rep has...
        CLOSED....Slotland / Winaday Annual Wrist Slappin' contest ! $375 up for grabs

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170