Pamper Casino discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Props to Betat Casino for coming up with this promotion...READ
- bonusroundplease wrote:
I claimed the free code too and have 2100.00 in my account now. I just read the t&c's and I can cash out 1x the bonus amount. It depressed me so I quite playing lol.
OKay....so I thought what the heck...go ahead submit my documents to Pamper. I did this yesterday through there website. Of course I could only cash out the amount of the free chip which was 12 bucks. I got an email saying I was approved for the $12 but they charge $2 to process it. I checked my quicktender this morning and they paid me $10.00 all within 24 hours! Now that is fast! Thank you Pamper!
I did the same accidental double signup but contacted them, explained what happened and asked them to unlock my account and cancel the duplicate. They did! So, try it for future winnings. I doubt they'll let you cash out what is in there now, but they *might* so just ask.luvkittynumber1 wrote:
- Replied by
- at September 09, 2010, 15:58:58
- last active 23 days ago
I got my account up 2 almost $500, but I know I will never be able 2 cashout b'cuz unfortunately I accidentally signed up at pamper twice. OOPS! That was WAY back when I 1st started playing online casinos.
- Well.....Those buttheads must have read this thread b'cuz it was just a couple of weeks ago that I had said something about realizing I had accidentally opened more than 1 account & now I can't log in using either 1 of them. I have had both accounts for about a year now & I have never had any problems until 2day. !
Oh well, I just used their casino for play anyways.
- My second cashout took way longer than the first, but still not as long as some casinos have been reported to take.
luvkitty, contact support and see if you can get them to reopen the original account-send them id docs. They let me back in and I've made the cashout. It is possible, even if it's not usually a big wad of cash, it is enough to deposit somewhere else where you may enjoy playing more.
- pete346 wrote:
I won this wednesday on the free $22 chip and got an email saying that it was approved for cashing out, -$2 for fee. but the email also said since it was my first withdrawal it could take 10 - 14 business days. How did you get your withdrawal in 24 hours?
I don't know Pete. I got the same 10-14 days email but the money was in my account in less than 24 hours. I cashed out with use my wallet/quicktender. Maybe that's why?
- unbeleivable these spamers :-\ :-\ pamper is lisenced by RTG??? :-\ :-\
Pamper is one of the online industry's most experienced and trusted entertainment groups whose customer services team have been operating in the UK since 2004.
Our games are designed to deliver the most realistic experience possible and uses a software developed and licensed by RTG whose has long been on the cutting edge of technology.
We are determined to offer you a unique online entertainment experience. Our mission is to set the highest standards for our product and service alike. In order to achieve these goals with your best interests at heart, we very much look forward to hearing your opinions and comments by email or by telephone. For general feedback, please contact our customer support team.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter send email with subject : « Unsubscribe »
- I Just Now signed up with PAMPER. I even got the email confo. letter from them with my user name and password in the email. So I go and try to log on and keep getting "email and password do not match", and it sends me to a new screen to 'try again'. I finally clicked on 'lost info'. They emailed me the info...again, and again Exactly like the 1st...my info matches..I go to log in...same thing. :-\
I decided to copy & paste all of it...I'm not above a mistake after all. Same deal. Says my info doesn't match. I don't understand. Any ideas? (Hope I posted this in the right place). Thanks in advance for any help.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played