Pamper Casino discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- they are getting back to the good old many bonuses days.
BTW, I found a good slot to make playthrough - Mermaids Pearl. I've been using it for about a month now and it hardly ever fails to produce. Betting $5 a spin. For an example, at AC Casino I wanted to use their newest bonus but had $12 left on the other. Tried hard to throw it away, but ended up making the playthrough with it and having about $1000 after it was over. of course can't cash out that much from a free bonus, and besides that, can't find a w/d method there that will work for a $50 or $100 withdrawal to USA.Rated:
- / 5
- That's the game I like to play. It will spin quite a few times before Shockwave crashes. I wonder if that bug has something to do with it. I tried the remedy but just got more messed up. Even included my woes in survey they sent, haven't heard back. That movie game is pretty good too.
- have you tried microsoft fix-it?
I miss my Old West slot at Pamper. But some of those 3-D slots are nice. Except when they are being slot-holes. Can I say that?
- I just want to thank you for giving these free chips,I'm a disabled vet and I can't work I'm not looking to cash in but playing with real money I just enjoy these chips
I have a bad case of PTSD and seems like if I do have to leave my house I can't bare it! When Iraq invaded kuwait is where I got injured In 1991. I hope this doesn't stop you from sending these free chip,like maybe the comp. is not catching this.
I know other casinos will not declare thier free chips because I haven't put down a deposit down,but like I said I can't afford to!
I just want to thank you again for letting me play without me placing a deposit down and knot letting me keep playing It makes my day go buy and enjoy it better!
Retired af 20 yrs,disabled
- Yes this morning I was having a problem in what I wanted to post:
A young man answered the phone And he was nice anough without getting mad at me!IO'm a disabled Vet that takes sometimes for me to havefollow instrutions.
His Name I Vince and one of the nicest guys have talked to:
I give hime 5 stars in happen me!
Eddie Brown Sr.
Ret military 20 yrs Disabled Vet
- Eddie, glad to see that Pamper is treating you well. I also enjoy their free chips. It's nice to know that their customer service has helped you out. Welcome to the forum!
sg234964 date=1348237161 >chillymellow wrote:
Eddie, glad to see that Pamper is treating you well. I also enjoy their free chips. It's nice to know that their customer service has helped you out. Welcome to the forum!
Thank you Mr. Brown!! Thanks for putting your life on the line to protect me our fine country!! I salute you!!