Silver Oak Casino - No Aussies?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Hello Everybody, my name is Sebastien Seedorf, im the Affiliate Manager for the mentioned casinos in this thread.
- Replied by
- at June 09, 2009, 19:04:28
Are you guys having the chance to create the account in the software, or is just not giving you the chance to deposit?
So far we have no mention of bannings in our casinos to Australian players, i would like to get your usernames (in the case you were able to create an account)to see if theres any restrictions in the accounts your are opening.
That will help me to check in the system why we are having this kind of issue with you guys.
- Alex, welcome to the board and thanks for looking into this...
Hey all you Aussies who have been feeling left out, give the man some feedback. if your unable to register because of location, that is important info for him so he can help out.
If you were able to create a log in hit him with your user id so he can check into why the chips/promos and deposits dont seem to be working for you.
Gee..It's gr8 to see a REP from a Casino in question come here and try to help! EXCELLENT! Yep,Im an Aussie and like ETHERAL cannot open accounts at those casinos due to the fact im AUSTRALIAN? Sorry I cant give you and ACC ID# but I cant get that far..lol...Would be nice to play at but and anything u can do to fix this would be fab!
- Same here upon creating an account you get the message cannot login please contact support.
Was told by live support no Australian players and I even tried Catseye 5 minutes ago and the same thing.
The software allows you to input all your details to create an account but when you click create you get the login message. When I went to love support they said no such username was created and that my country is the reason why I am not allowed to play.
- I am really sorry about this issue. We are trying to get this resolved as we speak. We have spoken with RTG about getting an old block on Australian players removed from our casinos, and they are in the process of doing this. We have no intentions of not allowing Australian players play at our casinos and are very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing any of you at this time. Know that we are trying to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible and that you all will be allowed to play soon.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...