Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- If you want to reclaim any of the bonuses from the rival casinos, to the best of my knowledge, the only one i have figured out is the vegas days, and there $1000 freeplay. if your just wanting to delete that you have ever been to the Rival casinos, its real simple, just follow my directions and you will not delete anything that will harm your computer, if you just start randomly deleting stuff you might have some unrepairable issues with your computer. First of all I neither am advising anyone to go against the casino's rules and create multiple accounts and i am just providing this info for your own knowledge of deleting unwanted software or Registry entries from you computer, once again this is for Windows Xp users im not sure about vista. First Click on Start or hit your Windows key, the one between CTRL and ALT, then click on Run, Then Type in REGEDIT and click OK, When Regedit opens, Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, Click on SOFTWARE, Then scroll down and click on MICROSOFT, Then scroll down and click on WINDOWS, then click on CURRENT VERSION, from there you click on APP PATHS, and you will see a list of programs and names of software, Just right click and Delete any casino name listed you dont want, the example im giving is cocoa casino, it will say Cocoacasino.exe or (CASINONAME.EXE). Then just colapse all the folders, or reverse this process and you you are all done. This also proves helpful if you created an account with a Rival casino bad link and didn't get to claim a bonus, for example if you clicked on a link other the the one under LCB's NO Deposit Casino Bonuses to the left side of your screen and you didn't get to claim the Vegas days $1000 Free Play, this is what you will have to do. If anyone has claimed the $1000 free play and wants to do it again, or if you have a friend or family member who wants to do the freeplay, and they can not because you have already done so, i can provide you with this info through PM, just hit me up.
- i hardly ever restart my pc and to be honest with you i have claimed this promo well over 100 times, and its sad to say i have never met the playthrough for the $1000 freeplay, but it has been fun, and i guess now i am going to explain to everyone on here how to re claim this 1000 freeplay versus having to respond to my PM, The only thing about this is they might not let you have your money if you do manage to beat the playthrough and win the $210, you can't register with the same name and address and never the same Email address, i am not condoning anyone to do this it is for informational purposes only,lol, and i don't want to get banned from this site for this but here goes, if anyone has any issues with my method just Pm me and i can help you with your problems, although you should not have any, good luck to everyone....: OK, its really simple, first thing you need to open up Control Panel, then Left click on Folder Options, then Left click on the second tab at the top that says View, then you will see Hidden Files and Folders, Left Click on the option to Show hidden files and folders and then go to the bottom and Left click Apply.Exit folder options, Open up My Computer, then Left Click on C: Drive, then Left Click on Documents and Settings, then left click Owner, Left Click on Application Data, Then scroll down to Macromedia, Right Click and Create a short cut on your Desktop, so that way when you run out of money you will have easy access to this folder, Then close out my computer and open up the Macromedia Shortcut and Left Click on Flash Player, then on the folder that is #Sharedobjects you will see a file thats nothing but a bunch of letters or numbers(example wt6f9we), right click on it and Delete it, then go back to the The Page that has Shared objects and macromedia.com and xwww.macromedia.comx, click on Macromedia.com and keep left clicking until you reach sys and left click on it again and delete everything you see on this screen and close it out, open up you web browser and delete recent browsing history and Cookies. Go to this website and left click on FREE PLAY CASINO BONUSES and left click on Vegas days, when there site opens up left click on instant play, which is at the top of the vegas days site, and select a game you want to play, create an account and enjoy, but you cannot use the same name,address,Email,etc., especially address, pretty much different everything, i have got to the point where i use people i know's info, and you can do it over and over again, i hope i didnt make this to complicated, if you need anymore assistance let me know, you have to do this over everytime and you can't use the casino software to do this, it won't do it, but i hope this was helpful.
the reason for the x's between macromedia website is so it is not a link your should not have the x's.
- OK Terpfan6969....U lost me after the click on doc & settings part. U stopped being as specific as u were b4. When u say click, do u mean right or left? I duno about any1 else, but when it comes 2 rearranging or messing with my computers settings I WANT SPECIFICS!
If u have the time please PM me with SPECIFICS!!!
- You are stupid for doing this. You will be picked up for having the same IP address and banned if you ever win. You say you have done the same bonus over 100 times and never met playthrough. Why do you think this is? It is because of idiots like you that casinos make the playthrough so high and why bonuses are getting worse all the time.
- hey Kabooma, I agree with this being a stupid thing to do simply because you can't cash out if you do win, BUT stating that idiots are the reason why casino's make such high playthroughs is a pretty IDIOTIC thing to say....casino's make the playthrough so friggin hard because they DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MONEY! If it were easy to make playthrough a shitload of people would be cashing out at their expense and never make a deposit with them, then find a new casino and do it all over.....has nothing at all to do with bonus abusers............................................
- No it is not idiotic, the world is not black or white, there is truth in both explanations. Of course they don't want to lose money but with people like this doing the same bonus countless times they make it even harder for them to succeed which hurts us all. And what do you think the casino manager is going to say when they see this sort of thread. Bye bye nice bonuses that you cant get anywhere else...
- And just how is this hurting the casino's???? The ONLY way someone is gonna cash out is by sending in documents, so unless this guy who's doing 100's of reclaims actually has hundreds of I.D's, and untility bills to match the 100's of registrations then what exactly is the casino out of??? Time maybe, but then again I don't think someone is gonna even bother trying to cash out to a make believe name, with a make believe address......like I said before it is pretty dumb to do, might as well use play money and have the same outcome, but this is certainly not the reason they make their bonuses impossible! They do that for one reason only......so they don't have to pay out!
- Someone pointed out this thread to my attention. Please don't do multiple accounts, this violates the terms and conditions, your cashouts won't be processed and your accounts will get locked. I won't mention the security features Rival has in place but if you are going to use the same names, IPs, computers, mailing addresses this gets picked up very quickly.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played