BetPhoenix Rival Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- Rena, it's in the cashier.
I met the playthrough (oh, SR2, how I love you... sometimes!) but wasn't able to withdraw via QT - it says something about this withdrawal method being unavailable.
Live chat told me I needed to email email@example.com and also send in verification docs. I did so and will let you know how it moves along. (It would've helped if I'd emailed the correct email addy the first time - I accidentally emailed betphoenix.com instead of betphoenixcasino.com. Weird that they have two identically named casinos.)
- Hi label,
They are the same casino that is why they have the same name. They switched over from RTG software to Rival.
I am curious to know how your payout process goes too because this casino has a warning and not so good reputation for paying players. Just because they change software does not mean they don't have the same operators and management running it.
I would still use caution when playing there until we here otherwise.
- All players must first make a deposit, according to the site, before being allowed to cash out. Don't know if that means even if you deposited when they were an RTG site. However, since the "history" in the cashier shows no deposits for me any longer - I'm going to go out on a limb and say EVERYONE.
- I'm assuming I'll have to deposit to withdraw, but I'm sure not going to do so yet - I can't withdraw at all as of yet, so any deposit I make will get lumped into my promo money winnings... and then reduced to the $75 allowed for withdrawal. No thanks! I'll deposit whenever I see that a QT withdrawal is possible, so that my money doesn't get lumped into the money that gets swept away.
Actually, why do we take that for granted, that depositing in order to withdraw is par for the course? You should just be able to withdraw to your USM/QT whether you've dep'd or not. (Actually, I believe it was Ruby Royal that did just that - no dep required. Pantasia too, I think.)
Lips, it still seems to strange that there's the Bogart casino at Betphoenix, then a totally new rival betphoenixcasino.com.
ETA: Just logged in and my balance is $75.. but still unable to withdraw. But at least something seems to be moving along, as my balance before was (...checks screen shots...)$1227.11. So at least gears are rolling along - just peculiarly.
- Is QT available as a deposit method? If so, then you'll be able to withdraw to QT once the deposit is in. I am surprised they are even taking deposits from new US players, or allowing us in...
Another rival is holding my funds though others who have deposited before April 15 are able to use QT I am not as of yet. Maybe never...who knows.
- Chilly, yep, available as a deposit option. I'm going to hit up live chat later tonight or tomorrow to see if my id docs were accepted, since I haven't rec'd any email from them.
ETA: Yep, good to go. But when I tried, I rec'd an "invalid page" error and now it's telling me QT isn't available for deposit until my pending deposit either goes through or fails. Working with live help now. Bummer.
And... problems with QT deposits. Check back in 24 hours.
- rena35 wrote:
is that why they are under a warning now because we are waiting to see if they have changed?
they have been under a warning for a quite some time now, due to breach of contractual terms and obligations. Also some payment issues have been reported.
The word is they are under funded and it can potentially cause future non payment issues. This is why our cautionary warning.
- Replied by
- at May 13, 2011, 05:21:09
- lol lips i told you guys in a different post i live under a rock im late for everything i used to deposit there every 2 weeks and now i feel sad because i dont play at known rogue casinos cause 2 much stress getting paid.Thanks sooooo much again for the infolipstick_xoxos wrote:
The warning has been up for some time even when they were RTG. They changed software but the verdict is still out if they changed their ways.
- Verdict still out, indeed.
They cleared my balance of excess winnings and brought it down to $75. The coupon was also cleared in the cashier. After not being able to deposit I decided the coupon was clear, I'd play and if I lost it, I lost it, no big.
Instead I brought my balance back up to $1000. Which they will not pay, stating that they didn't know they were clearing the coupon, the money was still tied to the free chip (when Rival doesn't work that way, but you know, no one seems to care about that) and when they process my withdrawal (whenever that may be, as depositing-to-withdraw is still impossible) they will reduce the balance again to $75.
Additionally, the manager was extremely rude via live chat, and all the way around, though Nicolas has been a good spokesperson for the casino (through contact via another forum), I am not impressed.
I don't make the Rival "rules" - when the coupon is cleared, it's cleared... unless the casino "says so" essentially. They messed up and cleared the darned balance and coupon, I didn't do that, but the player pays for their mistake - yeah,. the verdict is definitely still out from this player.
- Blue, I'll keep you updated, but the final word seemed to be that they will process my withdrawal at some point and time (vague, naturally - but I talked to support at QT and they are not able to process deposits into BP at the moment, but there are *no* problems with withdrawals from QT - the manager got MAD when I mentioned that fact, telling me I shouldn't have contacted them about an issue with Bet Phoenix - uh, hello?) without making me deposit to withdraw, and Nicolas said he would waive the "no two-free chips in a row" and add a chip to my account once the withdrawal was complete. That's just odd considering the way the Rival cashier systems works. It seemed that they don't quite get that the cashier will handle that for them - either there's a chip there or not, and if it's there, it's playable.
My gut feeling is that they just don't get how this new toy of theirs works, and in the meantime, if something works to a player's favor, they'll just yank it back.
I mean, as I said, they manually cleared the excess funds, they manually cleared the coupon, but they will not honor the amount I *won* - and their only defense is that they didn't know and CS was working the way they'd have done with their old software. Not my problem, yk? Except it seems to be. I'm just really frustrated with them.
The "bright" side is that Nicolas assures me that due to my issue, this won't happen to other players. Uh, great. You're welcome. ha.
- Rivals are usually good at fixing reported problems, so that's good. Not good for you, yet, but hopefully when you get paid, you'll find some relief for the current anxiety!
Communicating with Nicolas is usually pleasant, but he sometimes answers questions you didn't ask and doesn't address issues you asked about. And as for promptness, again, at another forum, still waiting for my free chips from last month! He does usually come through, though.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played