Villa Fortuna Casino Discussion

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    2,930
    views
    8
    replies
    Last post ago almost 6 years by helwin
    No avatar normal

    TAAADAAA

      Superstar Member
    • male
    • offline
    • 1652
      thanks given
    • 1519
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      5,793
    • last active 25 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 25 days ago
        I tried to get free spins code for you guys today by depositing $20.  I asked live support for the code, 1st operator gave me code for deposit bonus and told me to come back later for free spins code.  I asked for free spins later and another operator gave me VFFREETUE which was an invalid code.  I complained and she said the bonus is in your account, lol.  She claimed it for me without telling me the right code.  I think they knew what happened last week and they will try to avoid giving out free spins code.  If anyone knnows the code for next week, please post it. 

      • Avatar 9550

        franchisca

          Full Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 11
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          110
        • last active 4 months ago
        I just tried to get the freespins after depositing, and they said, I could not get it because my account was under review, so I am not allowed any freespins or bonuses.. That just isn't right.... You give them your hard earned money, to play at their casinos, and then they treat you like this.. I am about fed up with all of this....
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 10 days ago
        franchisca wrote:

        I just tried to get the freespins after depositing, and they said, I could not get it because my account was under review, so I am not allowed any freespins or bonuses.. That just isn't right.... You give them your hard earned money, to play at their casinos, and then they treat you like this.. I am about fed up with all of this....


        WOW!!! Im having problems getting paid at treasure mile...I have withdrawal pending for $1502 for several weeks now. They said my account is under review. I deposited with No bonus. I have access to reverse funds. When I contact support. They give me the same excuses over and over. I've been paid several times without issues in the past. This is my largest win with this group. When asked about the problem. Support doesn't know why. They said they have ask the cashin dept to release the funds. But the cashin dept hasn't responded. I've tried everything I know. Thiere is NO Fraud involved. Just stalling for whatever reason.
      • No avatar normal

        TAAADAAA

          Superstar Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 1652
          thanks given
        • 1519
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 25 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        wow, my withdrawal was only $100 with treasure mile since dec 22nd and I still havent getting paid yet.  Same thing with villa fortuna, they asked me to take screen shot of my usemywallet statement too bc they already release the fund, I would have to wait for the finance to investigate, b.s.  it's only$160 and the withdrawal was made on dec 24th

        chocolateman wrote:

        franchisca wrote:

        I just tried to get the freespins after depositing, and they said, I could not get it because my account was under review, so I am not allowed any freespins or bonuses.. That just isn't right.... You give them your hard earned money, to play at their casinos, and then they treat you like this.. I am about fed up with all of this....


        WOW!!! Im having problems getting paid at treasure mile...I have withdrawal pending for $1502 for several weeks now. They said my account is under review. I deposited with No bonus. I have access to reverse funds. When I contact support. They give me the same excuses over and over. I've been paid several times without issues in the past. This is my largest win with this group. When asked about the problem. Support doesn't know why. They said they have ask the cashin dept to release the funds. But the cashin dept hasn't responded. I've tried everything I know. Thiere is NO Fraud involved. Just stalling for whatever reason.
        Rated:
      • No avatar normal

        tornado

          Full Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 227
          thanks given
        • 150
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          207
        • last active 15 days ago
        I played two consecutive codes with free spins ...

        Please wait for a site operator to respond.
        You are now chatting with 'Daniel'
        Daniel: Hello and Welcome to our Live Chat service. How may I help you?
        roberto : Hello Daniel, I would like information, please, I had a withdrawal in pending, xxxxx transaction, now I checked my statement and I noticed that "admin " has intervened and made a correction, I know if my withdrawal is approved or whether Is there a problem?
        roberto: thank you
        Daniel: Would you mind waiting one moment while I access that information for you ? I appreciate your patience .
        Daniel: How much was the cash-in for ?
        roberto: 102$ , please
        roberto : via Neteller
        roberto: Daniel you're always online?
        Daniel: Thank you for your patience Roberto
        Daniel: Your cash-in has been voided
        roberto : ok
        Daniel: This is due to the fact that you did not make a deposit on the day you claimed the free spins which was after the 20th
        Daniel: In order to have qualified you needed for the offer you must have made a deposit on that day
        Daniel: Is there anything else we can assist you with?
        roberto : and where are these rules written?
        Daniel: You can read the terms and conditions on our website which is http://www.betvillafortuna.com/en/terms_promotional
        Daniel: You will find it on the 7 which is ..
        Daniel: Each player may only partake in one bonus-promotion per deposit. If a player receives more than one bonus-promotion per specific deposit, any winnings will be VOID.
        Roberto : ok Daniel
        Daniel: It has been a pleasure assisting you. Have a fantastic day!
        roberto : read the rules and make it known to all my friends from the forum "Latest Casino Bonuses", so that everyone knows and there are no other mistakes.
        roberto : thank you
        Daniel: My pleasure Roberto
        Daniel: Have a fantastic day
        Roberto : bye bye
        Daniel: Bye bye
        >:(
      • Index

        chocolateman

          Super Hero
        • male
        • offline
        removed
        • 450
          thanks given
        • 494
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,134
        • last active 10 days ago
        TAAADAAA wrote:

        wow, my withdrawal was only $100 with treasure mile since dec 22nd and I still havent getting paid yet.  Same thing with villa fortuna, they asked me to take screen shot of my usemywallet statement too bc they already release the fund, I would have to wait for the finance to investigate, b.s.  it's only$160 and the withdrawal was made on dec 24th

        chocolateman wrote:

        franchisca wrote:

        I just tried to get the freespins after depositing, and they said, I could not get it because my account was under review, so I am not allowed any freespins or bonuses.. That just isn't right.... You give them your hard earned money, to play at their casinos, and then they treat you like this.. I am about fed up with all of this....


        WOW!!! Im having problems getting paid at treasure mile...I have withdrawal pending for $1502 for several weeks now. They said my account is under review. I deposited with No bonus. I have access to reverse funds. When I contact support. They give me the same excuses over and over. I've been paid several times without issues in the past. This is my largest win with this group. When asked about the problem. Support doesn't know why. They said they have ask the cashin dept to release the funds. But the cashin dept hasn't responded. I've tried everything I know. Thiere is NO Fraud involved. Just stalling for whatever reason.



        This is NOT GOOD!!! They have to be struggling. I once wrote them and told them. 48 hrs pending is unacceptable. That would mean Wed morning is the cut off date to play. If one is expected to get paid that week. Anything after Wed morning will have to wait until Monday. They probably ran off a lot of customers with that 48hrs policy and no weekend processing.
      • Index

        Tinmanfan

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        OFF 2 C THE WIZARD
        • 402
          thanks given
        • 204
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          767
        • last active 4 months ago
        tornado wrote:

        I played two consecutive codes with free spins ...

        Please wait for a site operator to respond.
        You are now chatting with 'Daniel'
        Daniel: Hello and Welcome to our Live Chat service. How may I help you?
        roberto : Hello Daniel, I would like information, please, I had a withdrawal in pending, xxxxx transaction, now I checked my statement and I noticed that "admin " has intervened and made a correction, I know if my withdrawal is approved or whether Is there a problem?
        roberto: thank you
        Daniel: Would you mind waiting one moment while I access that information for you ? I appreciate your patience .
        Daniel: How much was the cash-in for ?
        roberto: 102$ , please
        roberto : via Neteller
        roberto: Daniel you're always online?
        Daniel: Thank you for your patience Roberto
        Daniel: Your cash-in has been voided
        roberto : ok
        Daniel: This is due to the fact that you did not make a deposit on the day you claimed the free spins which was after the 20th
        Daniel: In order to have qualified you needed for the offer you must have made a deposit on that day
        Daniel: Is there anything else we can assist you with?
        roberto : and where are these rules written?
        Daniel: You can read the terms and conditions on our website which is http://www.betvillafortuna.com/en/terms_promotional
        Daniel: You will find it on the 7 which is ..
        Daniel: Each player may only partake in one bonus-promotion per deposit. If a player receives more than one bonus-promotion per specific deposit, any winnings will be VOID.
        Roberto : ok Daniel
        Daniel: It has been a pleasure assisting you. Have a fantastic day!
        roberto : read the rules and make it known to all my friends from the forum "Latest Casino Bonuses", so that everyone knows and there are no other mistakes.
        roberto : thank you
        Daniel: My pleasure Roberto
        Daniel: Have a fantastic day
        Roberto : bye bye
        Daniel: Bye bye
        >:(



        This is helpful 2 know; I've often wondered if they would honor any w/d requests stemming from codes we've found about from other players   Thanks 4 the info
      • Avatar 1850

        helwin

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 381
          thanks given
        • 275
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,730
        • last active 4 days ago
        Well this is certainly a wakeup, thanks

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 31
        new members
      • 549
        members online
      • 14989
        guests online
      • 56
        new posts
      • 1944
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170