Re: Weekly No Deposit Code Page Added to LCB!!

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
2,824
views
13
replies
Last post ago almost 6 years by Lipstick
Avatar 38782

jaybean

    Full Member
  • female
  • offline
"the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
  • 35
    thanks given
  • 28
    thanks received
  • Started by
    Full Member
    152
  • last active 4 months ago

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.
    • Avatar 38782

      jaybean

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
      • 35
        thanks given
      • 28
        thanks received
      • Started by
        Full Member
        152
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • No avatar small
      I just notice all the time, that i get codes that are not in here.  What do you do, what till the next week or so
      to put them in?
    • Img 20160318 141312

      Feelin froggy

      • admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 2920
        thanks given
      • 4698
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        5,637
      • last active 5 hrs ago
      jaybean wrote:

      I just notice all the time, that i get codes that are not in here.  What do you do, what till the next week or so
      to put them in?


      This is a weekly post and I provide an ending date for each week. If the code is posted on the forum after that date then it's included in the following week's post. Also, if members comment that a particular code does not work, I do not include it.

      Also, If the casino is not on our All Casinos list then it is posted here.

      By all means, if I have missed something please let me know. Scary to think that you are noticing this all the time. 
    • Avatar 38782

      jaybean

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
      • 35
        thanks given
      • 28
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        152
      • last active 4 months ago
      yes..it is all the time.  i like to have my codes as the come available.
      just seems like i am getting a lot of codes from other forums, and this one feels like its a week behind instead of current.
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

      Lipstick

      • admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 6795
        thanks given
      • 10286
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        12,319
      • last active 1 hour ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Me
      • Img 20160318 141312
      • Index
      • Index
      • No avatar small
      Hi Jaybean,

      As it says from the very first post in this thread.........

      This section along with "Free Chip" thread is nothing more than a REVIEW of chips that have been posted during the week. On Mondays these codes and freebies are listed as a courtesy to members who may not have seen them during the week.

      Not all members are here daily and instead of going through pages and pages of codes it is placed here for easy access. Are some codes going to be expired? Maybe so.......maybe not!

      If you want up to the second codes then go directly to the ND threads and search them. We have offered this feature to save members time and to catch some no deposit chips they may have missed.

      It takes hourssssssss to go through a week's worth of codes and place them here. I can't believe that somewhere, somehow you didn't know this. You have complained before about this feature and i think it has been explained throughly.

      Please bear in mind this is a REVIEW of the previous weeks codes.

      Lips





    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

      Lipstick

      • admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 6795
        thanks given
      • 10286
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        12,319
      • last active 1 hour ago
      Feelin froggy wrote:

      jaybean wrote:

      I just notice all the time, that i get codes that are not in here.  What do you do, what till the next week or so
      to put them in?


      This is a weekly post and I provide an ending date for each week. If the code is posted on the forum after that date then it's included in the following week's post. Also, if members comment that a particular code does not work, I do not include it.

      Also, If the casino is not on our All Casinos list then it is posted here.

      By all means, if I have missed something please let me know. Scary to think that you are noticing this all the time.  :o


      You are not missing them all the time froggy. And you are doing one hell of a job. I for one know first hand the grueling hours it takes to go through all the pages. And NO other forum offers this courtesy as far as i know.

      Lips

    • Me

      zuga

      • admin
      • male
      • offline

      "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

      Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

      • 6410
        thanks given
      • 8849
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        6,562
      • last active 1 hour ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Img 20160318 141312
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Index
      • No avatar small
      • Index
      • Avatar 23866
      Let me just add that not all codes will work for every player due to multiaccounting, bonus whoring, redeeming several codes in a row etc.

      It is also noted right there on the no deposit code list.

      Zuga
    • Index

      bingocrazy48

        Mighty! Member
      • female
      • offline
      • 787
        thanks given
      • 1455
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Mighty! Member
        2,673
      • last active 3 days ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Img 20160318 141312
      Froggy,you do a excellent job and we REALLY appreciate it There are times when they say expired or I can't claim because I'm such a chip whore but that's the way it goes.Keep up the good work Now I'm gonna take a shower cuz I feel so dirty 
    • No avatar normal

      smokey115

        Sr. Member
      • offline
      • 68
        thanks given
      • 34
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Sr. Member
        296
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Avatar 38782
      hello every one i would like to say that i looked at jaybean's post;s on this forum i would like to know why if jaybean get;s alot of nd bonus offers that this person feel;s that not shareing them with the rest of us gives this person the right to complain i look at all of this person's post's not once did they share with us alot of complaing no codes sorry if i offend.thank's to every one else'
    • Avatar 38782

      jaybean

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
      • 35
        thanks given
      • 28
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        152
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      lipstick_xoxos wrote:

      Hi Jaybean,

      As it says from the very first post in this thread.........

      This section along with "Free Chip" thread is nothing more than a REVIEW of chips that have been posted during the week. On Mondays these codes and freebies are listed as a courtesy to members who may not have seen them during the week.

      Not all members are here daily and instead of going through pages and pages of codes it is placed here for easy access. Are some codes going to be expired? Maybe so.......maybe not!

      If you want up to the second codes then go directly to the ND threads and search them. We have offered this feature to save members time and to catch some no deposit chips they may have missed.

      It takes hourssssssss to go through a week's worth of codes and place them here. I can't believe that somewhere, somehow you didn't know this. You have complained before about this feature and i think it has been explained throughly.

      Please bear in mind this is a REVIEW of the previous weeks codes.

      Lips




      Hey Lips...
      I really wasn't trying to complain, I guess I am just out of touch.  I haven't been around in a long time, and to be honest with you, my mind is clogged with filling out so many forms, I don't know which way is up or down.  Just looking for something simple right now.  I was just adding, that I did notice a couple codes that weren't on here, and I didn't know if they were being missed, or maybe I am just in the wrong spot.
      To be honest with you, I have really not scoured the forum since I have been back.  I used to know where every single thing was, and the whole thing inside and out, but right now...I am just not myself, and I don't have it in me.  I am not even hardly gambling.
      That is probably why I feel lifeless...hehe
      Well, no disrespect meant, believe me...I have been receiving codes, and didn't know if someone wanted me to give them to them, or are you just saving them up for next week?
      Nal
    • Avatar 38782

      jaybean

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
      • 35
        thanks given
      • 28
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        152
      • last active 4 months ago

      Thanks for this post from:

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
      • Img 20160318 141312
      Feelin froggy wrote:

      jaybean wrote:

      I just notice all the time, that i get codes that are not in here.  What do you do, what till the next week or so
      to put them in?


      hey froggy...
      seems like i offended you, sorry.  i am just trying to figure out where you put new codes (like someone like me)  if i find them, in between
      thanks, nal

      This is a weekly post and I provide an ending date for each week. If the code is posted on the forum after that date then it's included in the following week's post. Also, if members comment that a particular code does not work, I do not include it.

      Also, If the casino is not on our All Casinos list then it is posted here.

      By all means, if I have missed something please let me know. Scary to think that you are noticing this all the time. 
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

      Lipstick

      • admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 6795
        thanks given
      • 10286
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        12,319
      • last active 1 hour ago
      I understand and admire you for being honest and bringing clarity.

      Hope you feel better soon

      Thelma
    • Avatar 38782

      jaybean

        Full Member
      • female
      • offline
      "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
      • 35
        thanks given
      • 28
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        Full Member
        152
      • last active 4 months ago
      lipstick_xoxos wrote:

      I understand and admire you for being honest and bringing clarity.

      Hope you feel better soon

      Thelma



      now you just made me cry again...
      i am so messed up.  i really think i am having a bad case of gamblingitis.
      thanks, if you knew where my head was at, you would know i meant no harm..

      hey, how do you like the new car?  louise
    • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

      Lipstick

      • admin
      • female
      • offline
      • 6795
        thanks given
      • 10286
        thanks received
      • Replied by
        admin
        12,319
      • last active 1 hour ago
      Right over the edge after we had the time of our lives! Love it!

    lcb activities in the last 24 hours

    • 25
      new members
    • 640
      members online
    • 12847
      guests online
    • 160
      new posts
    • 7715
      free games played
    Join the club

    Most viewed forum posts

    Join today and start earning rewards

    You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
    S logo
    Select Language
    Search
    Search Results

    Report to moderator

    Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

    Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

    Submit
    39012170