Rialto - Diamond VIP Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Thank you for the help ! Yoyal Prive is OK for now.
I did play fun money, free chips & made deposit. also
Today I recieved a notification as Diceland accept my registration for fun money lol...but it is blocked ! Return email using the same email Got a message to failed to delivery lol
Well I guess I will not be making any deposit in these casinos for a long long long time lol
Evething is very funny considering that they blocked acct. without warning of any sort Customer services ( which as customers help them to keep going, and going andgoing...is ZERO
- I can confirm you i have exactly the same problem now with Diceland casino (its the only Top Game i have account with). In addition, download link is not working from my other computer which is different IP adress and never had any casino installed on it, so it surely isnt account specific issue, something else is going on.Rated:
- / 5
- Replied by
- at February 03, 2012, 06:20:13
- last active 5 months ago
- After all the complaints on Top Games casinos and Diceland being on a warning list here, depositing was last thing on my mind, i wasnt logging to Diceland for months anyway, was just actually checking the download link on a clean machine for Just1Million
Thanks caseyk for letting us know what is really going on, frankly i dont feel sorry for them, they obviously brought it on themselves by pissing off way too many ppl.
- Try going to the website from diamondvip casino. The youll get this:
Criminal complaint made against TG Services Inc. (TopGame), and Mr David Barzilay
25 December 2013
PRESS STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF TVMUK LIMITED:
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT MADE AGAINST TG SERVICES INC. AND MR DAVID BARZILAY
In order to protect Rome Casino Group's affiliates' and players' online security, TVMUK has filed a criminal complaint in Romania against T.G. Services Inc., the parent company of Topgame, and David Barzilay (the individual that represents and negotiates for Topgame in all its dealings with Rome Group). In this criminal report, it is alleged that Topgame attempted to illegally extort substantial sums of money from Rome Group by dishonestly and unlawfully taking control of Rome Group's online casino websites. It is further alleged that Topgame has created unauthorised copies of these websites in order to deceive and fraudulently divert Rome Group's players to Topgame. It is alleged that Topgame's acts were pre-mediated and carried out solely with the intention of dishonestly extorting money from Rome Group and making fraudulent and illicit profits by deceiving players.
Rome Group priorities above everything the security of its affiliates and players and consequently, TVMUK Ltd considers it is left with no option but to now involve the Romanian prosecutor. Rome Group considers it is entirely unacceptable that players expecting the high standards of security and service provided by Rome Group are being deceived into placing funds into the hands of a business that allegedly undertakes criminal and fraudulent acts.
Rome Group is committed to offering the highest standards to its affiliates and players.
Download the statement pdf UK English version Romania Romania version
???????? stay away i guess............
- No matter how much people are warned, it never fails that the rogues keep getting deposits and not paying players. It has been like this since i started gambling and will be like this when and if the day comes i stop. All i can do is SMH and hope people research casinos before they deposit and play.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played