Accounts blocked at Thebes/7spins casinos

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    6,751
    views
    19
    replies
    Last post ago over 6 years by emmiee
    No avatar normal

    emmiee

      Sr.Newbie
    • female
    • offline
    • 19
      thanks given
    • 5
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Sr.Newbie
      39
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        One month ago I won $100 from a freebie at Rich casino. I made a withdrawal request april 4.
        I immediately deposit 50/25/25 at Thebes/Money/7spins casinos, they also belong to Rich casino group. I won $100 at Money, sent in security docs but never received an answer from their sec. dep.
        After that they blocked my account at Thebes.
        May 10, I finally got my $100 from Rich, after I had sent a message to their finance department. I logged into 7 spins to make a deposit, but my account was blocked. >:( >:( >:(

      • No avatar normal

        billy_g22

          Full Member
        • offline
        • 25
          thanks given
        • 40
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          122
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        happened to me at thebes as well. most of the others just restricted my account
      • Avatar 9574

        rabritin

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        Gambling Gods, I pray to you always!
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 6
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          38
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        I sent my cc authorization and related docs to Rich on April 6.  They told me everything was fine.  Tried to make a deposit this morning and was told I needed to submit the same documents.  I'm done with Rich.  Thanks for the heads up on Thebes, etc.  I won't waste my time or money at any of those casinos now.  Good luck to you!
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        I don't think you have to give up about getting your winnings.(if you did)
        It's my impression from what I have read that they will eventually pay, but you may have to remind them once or twice.
        Too bad because I really like TopGame. Some of the slots are, as you may have experienced, quite loose. If I find a better Top Game casino I will tell you! Good luck to you too!
      • Avatar 18318

        JacobBlack

          Hero Member
        • male
        • offline
        STAND IN THE CORNER AND SCREAM WITH ME!!
                                    
        • 118
          thanks given
        • 190
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          868
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        I was just signed into Rich Casino, was talking to live support about a deposit bonus that was available yesterday. He said no, but had other great deals. I said, well im going to be real with you. I have about 15 other Topgame casinos and if none will give me the bonus im looking for then ill come back. He said hold on and let me see what I can do for you. Came back and said, ok if you deposit $150 I can give you the 600%. I said no. Any of my first deposits at a casino are never over $50.  He closed the chat box, and somehow removed the section where you type your words. I was like, well thats a wonderful way to get a deposit from somebody. HEH!!
      • No avatar normal

        spazz03

          Sr. Member
        • female
        • offline
        hi spazz03 love to gamble mother of 5 and foster mmo of 21 12 grandchildren  ill and gamblinghelps me forget my pain
        • 31
          thanks given
        • 68
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          390
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        i like rialto and casino moons i recieved a 25.00 ndb from both of them this am and always win a little something it takes 19 days for a pay out but they have paid they also give you a case manager and that makes things easier those are really the two that havetreated me with most respect and kindness. sorry to hear about thebes and rich but not big fans of theres now the 21 casino manager has called me and said he was leaving my 500 percent bonus on hold till i can use it.  call them and complain but ask whio you case manager iss cuz they give you one
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        Oh, so the chat-box is removable, well parts of it anyway. I will settle with 300% if they remove the whole damn thing. Thanks for the negotiation tips, I have a lot to learn

        JacobBlack wrote:

        I was just signed into Rich Casino, was talking to live support about a deposit bonus that was available yesterday. He said no, but had other great deals. I said, well im going to be real with you. I have about 15 other Topgame casinos and if none will give me the bonus im looking for then ill come back. He said hold on and let me see what I can do for you. Came back and said, ok if you deposit $150 I can give you the 600%. I said no. Any of my first deposits at a casino are never over $50.  He closed the chat box, and somehow removed the section where you type your words. I was like, well thats a wonderful way to get a deposit from somebody. HEH!!
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        Hi Spazz, thanks a lot.:) That's impressive. Now I know where to go, because I really like the nice and loose Top Game slots, especially Black Diamond. $25 keeps me busy for a couple of nights usually.
        Good luck 2u:) Take care

        spazz03 wrote:

        i like rialto and casino moons i recieved a 25.00 ndb from both of them this am and always win a little something it takes 19 days for a pay out but they have paid they also give you a case manager and that makes things easier those are really the two that havetreated me with most respect and kindness. sorry to hear about thebes and rich but not big fans of theres now the 21 casino manager has called me and said he was leaving my 500 percent bonus on hold till i can use it.  call them and complain but ask whio you case manager iss cuz they give you one
      • Avatar 17884

        MommyMachine

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        There goes my baby....
        • 1533
          thanks given
        • 733
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,700
        • last active 3 months ago
        I used to LOVE Topgame casinos, I deposited at Black Diamond when they were Topgame, Casino States, Planet 23...But now it just seems different when I play them, although I can't really put my finger on exactly what has changed Maybe it is just me..

        :-*
      • No avatar normal

        Imagin.ation

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        Use Your Imagination
        Crazical Imaginical
        • 1789
          thanks given
        • 1199
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,841
        • last active about 1 month ago
        So what exactly are the reasons for blocking the accounts? Is it from too many bonuses being used, or cash-outs? Or just giving no reasons at all? Is it being said they want your money but lock you out when you have a withdrawl?

        I love the TopGame casinos and never have any problems with them.. so whats the deal really?

        I'm asking because i don't want anything like this to happen to me with these responses i can know what to watch for and maybe avoid it.
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        Warning, repeating myself quite a bit here, just want you to get the full picture.
        I signed up at every Top game casino, received sign-ups and lots of freebies without depositing.

        It was after I withdrew $100 from a free-chip-which I immediately deposited at three casinos in the same group-that they blocked my account at one of them.(the mail form didn't work so I did not bother to ask for the reason, maybe claiming first deposit bonuses at 3 different casinos is considered bonus-abusing)

        Then I won another $100, sent docs, never received an answer, got tired of waiting, did a chargeback and lost it. Then they blocked my account at another casino where I had deposited. By that time I didn't care what the reasons were, so I unfortunately I can't answer that question.
        But I know one thing - have never seen a free chip since, at any Top Game casino.

        Imagin.ation wrote:

        So what exactly are the reasons for blocking the accounts? Is it from too many bonuses being used, or cash-outs? Or just giving no reasons at all? Is it being said they want your money but lock you out when you have a withdrawl?

        I love the TopGame casinos and never have any problems with them.. so whats the deal really?

        I'm asking because i don't want anything like this to happen to me with these responses i can know what to watch for and maybe avoid it.
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        I don't think it's you. I believe in your intuition, will you please tell us what it is if you figure it out:-)

        MommyMachine wrote:

        I used to LOVE Topgame casinos, I deposited at Black Diamond when they were Topgame, Casino States, Planet 23...But now it just seems different when I play them, although I can't really put my finger on exactly what has changed Maybe it is just me..

        :-*
      • No avatar normal

        emmiee

          Sr.Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 5
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          39
        • last active 4 months ago
        Luckynn, please help me I messed things up can't remove the doubled post
        Oh, maybe I should report myself, my post I mean, still learning
        Hmm "you can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense"
        I give up, have been awake 36 hours, Good night
      • No avatar normal

        Imagin.ation

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        Use Your Imagination
        Crazical Imaginical
        • 1789
          thanks given
        • 1199
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,841
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Emmiee, thank you so kindly for answering, i got it now.. being that you made deposits w/recieving bonuses at several of the rich group casinos along with making a withdrawl from one, they blocked your account.
        At first you are left with why did this happen.. then assume it's because too many bonuses are used.

        Do they make anyone aware this will happen in any or their terms or conditions?

        See to me it just doesn't make sense that these casinos do this, your a customer making deposits. Everyone wants the most with their money. So i'm guessing to avoid this, in between they want some deposits without bonuses. If this is the case they should mention it or at least warn people.
      • No avatar normal

        reelplay

          Sr.Newbie
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          18
        • last active over 6 years ago
        I love Top Game Software.  A few months ago, I was playing and winning often, but not large cashouts.  If I hit playthrough, I would cashout, and I had 4 or 5 cashouts all under $200 coming to me back in January.  They blocked my accounts, so I could not log in at all.  Finally,they sent me an email stating that I "managed to cashout over $2,000", and they would send back my last deposit of $50 and cancel my last cashout, and I cannot play their casinos again. 

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 29
        new members
      • 601
        members online
      • 13617
        guests online
      • 81
        new posts
      • 2628
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170