rich reels casino....dishonest site
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Claim your exclusive deposit bonus between Thursday and Sunday at Rich Reels!
You Deposit: Up to 35 credits
We’ll give you: Up to 200 credits
Promo Period: Thursday 05th February 2009 (00h00 EST - USA) – Sunday 08th February 2009 (23h59 PST - USA)
this was the offer i recieved by email today....and this is what they said.........
You are now chatting with 'Rudy'
Rudy: Hi Jerry
Rudy: How may I help you today?
jerry sean long: hello...i just tried to log in and my account is locked!?
Rudy: Did you have your Caps Lock on?
jerry sean long: no
Rudy: Do you know your password?
jerry sean long: it says the casino refused to log me in
jerry sean long: yes
Rudy: Okay, please try to log in now.
jerry sean long: okay it's working now....
jerry sean long: i also have another inquirey
Rudy: That's great!
jerry sean long: i recieved an email that stated if i deposit 35...i'll get an extra 200.....if i make a $50.00 deposit instead of $35...will i still recieve the full bonus?
Rudy: That was an email sent in error. This week you have been offered a 35 % bonus on deposits up to $200
jerry sean long: well the email says deposit 35 and get 200
Rudy: Sorry, this was an error in the email. thanks for bringing this to our attention.
jerry sean long: so....the casino is not gonna honor the offer that was made to me??
Rudy: Unfortunately not as we do not have that kind of offer available, as explained there was an error ion the email. You have been offered a 35 % bonus on deposits up to $200
jerry sean long: can i speak with a manager please
Rudy: I am the Manager at present Jerry.
jerry sean long: well error or not i was offred that promotion in an emial wich i can forward to you if you like...if that's what i was offred than that is what i should recieve!!
jerry sean long: not my faulf someone else messed up
Rudy: I am sorry we can not offer you a Promotion that had an error in it, if you check your mail you would have received the correct one after that.
Rudy: We understand that it is not your fault, but mistakes do happen.
jerry sean long: yeah...and MOST places have to pay for their mistakes.....well i'm glad i cleared this up before i made my deposit..seeing how you send out false advertising!!
Rudy: Glad that you understand the offer now Jerry.
jerry sean long: i understand that this site try's to get people to make deposit's under false pretence
Rudy: That is your opinion Jerry and we welcome it.
Rudy: Is there anything else I can help you with?
jerry sean long: so basically...all your saying is that your not gonna honoer the promotion that was sent to me right?
Rudy: The only Promotion that we have presently id when you deposit during Thursday to Sunday this week, you will be offered a 35 % bonus on deposits up to $200.
jerry sean long: good to know....i'll believe i will be putting my money at a more honest casino....thanks
Rudy: You're most welcome!
- :'( that's too bad... I just wanted to tell you kind of same thing happened to me also not exactly but ...I used to play at richreels and villento and they were great at the beginning with free spins and deposit bonuses and then more I play they stopped giving me free spins. I get emails from them twice a week one is weekday deposit promotion and another one for weekend deposit, first one is for deposit $25 to~ receive 70 credit, second one is for 100% match. Anyway, the last time I deposited at richreels, and tried to claim bonus it said no so I asked support they said that I missed one day so it was expired? but he gave me $5 free lots of people love these two casinos but I don't really play any more. I play at Royal Vegas which has been my favorite casino ever... if I had the same problem as you had at royal vegas, they surely would take care of me and I know it.
- hi guys they can get in trouble for false advertising once they state they after pay by law BUT they r all forign support that dont understand english well so we need to tell the law about it or sum1 that will investigate them gl in casinos and if you play roulette join supercasino.com they have a deposit bonus and they give a £25 bonus now n then really easy n quick to cash out too just use a bank card have fun
- that sux, he cant just say "oh sorry, it was an error" they probably got a bunch of ppl regestering on the site just cause that offer...
then any casino/spoortbook could send out mails with fantastic bonuses, and when ppl have registered and deposit blame it was an error.
do you have your mail? or even better a screen dump?
- well i don't think that was the case....if was a personal offer for me, so only individual people who recieved that offer by email would know about it....but your right either way it sucks and when a business sends out an offer to someone, whey should have to honor is regardless.........especially when i have it in writting!!!
- trpschick wrote:
I deposit at both and have NEVER gotten any free spins! I, too, just get that 35% deposit bonus offer in my email every week.
I missed one at one time, and wrote them about it, and they said sorry, but it was not an entitlement, but something they reward their players at their discretion. I must have fallen behind the deposit requirement that week.
I do usually deposit quite a bit.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played