rich reels tournament
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello guys, long time no see :) I don't seems to be active at all. I am into ' animal rescue '...READ
- if you play tournaments at rich reels, you will notice this guy, ALDIS. Either he's so dumb or he works for the casino, lol. He does the rebuy 3-5 times on every free $75 tourney. The 1st place will win only $35 and if he does the rebuy 5 times, what profit he will make? lol. He even bought the rebuy when he's already in 1st placeRated:
- / 5
- lol, glad you guys noticed him too. The funny thing is that he plays everyday on every free $75 tourney and does the rebuying 3-10 times per tourney, lmao.MommyMachine wrote:
OMG Im playing the $75 Hitman Freeroll, and wouldnt you know theres ALDIS, rebuying and rebuying, rebuying some more! I don't understand, maybe he does work for the casino, or he is very dumb...what some people will do just to be in first place!!!!
- He must have changed his name then, when I still played these tourneys (about half a year ago) it was Lucky_Day777 who always bought 10 continues each and every tourney.
I still know the names by head, !!
The main reason I quit playing the tourneys, because of the rebuy-assclowns.
Not a chance when you have no money in your account.
- LMAO...everytime I play Diane1954 and Lucky_Day777 still play and rebuy to death...I mean everytime Im in a tournament they are there...just yesterday I was 2nd in the Avalon $75 freeroll, and Diane1954 rebought at least 12 times and even when she was in first place she kept rebuying which like TAAA said either they are really dumb and desparate for first place, or they work for the casino...or maybe both
- ROTFL!! So they are still there?!
They must work for the casino, I mean, its boring as hell and it cannot possibly be rewarding to play only the freerolls, not if you put so much money into them.
C'mon, I only play freerolls when I'm broke and bored to death, as soon as I have some cash in a casino account I wanna play the REAL THING!!
It stinks to high heaven!
- LOL. I enjoy the freerolls, they are free and fun and like Ive said before you cant beat that, but if I win which i rarely do, I definately go play the real thing...Today I saw diane1954 in every tournament I was in. Now I think its kinda fishy no matter what tournament Im in I always see her...and ALDIS and Lucky_Day777...no matter what time of day or night, I think they work for them..They cant be profiting from them by anymeans. I never rebuy. Im not going to put money into a free tournament, especially if i dont have a chance of winning with these people rebuying so much.
- I always try to imagine how these ppl must live, lol.
There's only ONE thing that counts in their lives, finish first place in the freeroll.
At ALL costs!
They already sold everything to keep rebuying, all the furniture, their mother-in-law, everything exept the PC and a chair.
And if they do not finish first, the chair also has to go.
These ppl are not real, they are casino bots.
Playing like that you cannot possibly win a penny, it must cost a small fortune every month.
Even the most brainless human beeing must have found that out after a year of massive losses.
So I'm 100% sure now, they are bots or casino employees.
Good luck in the tourneys!!
- ok, I understand why ALDIS keep buying the rebuy. The fee for rebuy is only $2, I thought it was $10 before. The max number you can rebuy is 10. He can make profit if he wins 1st place, $35-$20 = $15. I battled with him today. He bought the rebuy 10x and finished 4th place which won $5. He lost $15 just one single tourney, lmao. I bought the rebuy 8x and won 3rd place = $10. I lost $6
- TAAADAAA wrote:
ok, I understand why ALDIS keep buying the rebuy. The fee for rebuy is only $2, I thought it was $10 before. The max number you can rebuy is 10. He can make profit if he wins 1st place, $35-$20 = $15. I battled with him today. He bought the rebuy 10x and finished 4th place which won $5. He lost $15 just one single tourney, lmao. I bought the rebuy 8x and won 3rd place = $10. I lost $6
And the winner of the freeroll is: RICH REELS!!!!
Man, those casinos have a nice cashcow!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played