Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- Lost Heart
- last active 6 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I aplogize in advance if there is already a topic about this- I searched through the forum with no luck. I've been a member here for a little while, love reading the posts, but this will be my first. Kind of shy I guess.
Well, to my question- I've recently started playing at Golden Cherry cause I needed a switch from RTG. I'm not completely understanding the betting system. For instance, what is the difference between me betting say 20 lines at a .01 a line with ten coins or betting 20 lines at a .05 a line with two coins or betting 20 lines, .10 a line with one coin. I'm probably going to feel stupid after this but just want to know the pros and cons of each. Thanks so much.
Sam- Lost Heart
- Hey Lost Heart,
if i understood your question well there is no differencies between the examples you mentioned.
To calculate your total bet equition would be very simple:
number of lines x number of coins x coin size = total bet, so you can see there is no diff. between mentioned examples (the only eventual difference is if you bet on less paylines cause than you have less eventual chances to win on same bet)
- I guess what I'm trying to say is, as far as jackpots and etc. are concerned, would betting say 20 lines, a nickel a line, and betting 2 coins come out the same as betting 20 lines, penny a line, and betting 10 pennies each line. And if there is no discernible difference, then I'm curious to see which route most people would go- betting the max coins on a low coin denomination or going with the higher coin value and betting one or two coins.
By the way, I love the website. I have learned so much. Thankfully I found you all before I got involved too deep with any rogue casinos. I am going to make my self start posting b/c there is no need to be shy on the computer, lol.
- Hi Lost Heart,
Welcome to the forum and don't be shy! We are like one great big family here.
I always play all lines max on slots. My luck a huge win would hit on a line i didn't bet and i would be sick!
p.s. no question is ever stupid. That is why we are all here to learn a few tricks and good advise along the way!
- As lips said it is always advisable to bet on all possible lines, no matter the fact it is multiple times more expensive per spin, statistics says it pays off in long terms.
As for the other thing, regarding Rival slots it makes no difference from which combination of coin size and coin numbers you will make your bet, you always win the same amount in cash (that is due to the fact that all line wins you achieve are always multiplied by your total bet per one line, scatter wins are multiplied by your total bet).
Thing of perspective, i like to put coin size to some round number if possible ( $1, or 0,5 or something like that), easier to keep awearness of how much im betting or wining in cash
- Thanks for the replies. I've been playing around with the betting and there is one small difference in the betting. I always play all of the lines so that is without question. I just didn't know if it was more advantageous play 20 lines at a penny a line with 10 coins=2.00 or play 20 lines at a nickel a line with 2 coins=2.00. So I put some time into figuring out yesterday and the only difference I saw was the bonus rounds(not the free spins, but others). Your win is multiplies by your coin bet and it doesn't matter if you play one nickel a line or ten nickels a line, your bonus is the same. What you win muliplied by a nickel. Likewise, if you are betting a penny a line with ten coins each line, you still only get multiplied by the one penny. So as far as that goes, I think playing a higher denomination is better. But it also seems like you get the bonus more with the penny bets but just may be me. If I got any of this wrong, please let me know.
- Im not sure if manage to folow you well, but to summarize everything: there are only 2 things that counts towards calculating your win, total bet and total bet per line. Total bet per line is a calculation base for line wins, total bet is base when you calculate feature wins and scatter win (there may be exceptions to this but they are always stated in paytable).
So basicly it comes to the point that there is no effective difference of how do you combine coin size and number of coins as long as value of one multiplied with other stays the same.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...