Rival Casinos No Longer Accepting New US Players
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 22 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at April 17, 2011, 04:37:39
- last active 22 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at April 17, 2011, 09:11:52
- last active 4 hrs ago
- gunnylab wrote:
The poker sites were involved with money laudering which the FBI frowns on. Sounds like ewallet xpress. Werent the 3 poker sites under 1 ownership. They should have bought ewallet xpress out so the money laundering could have been kept under 1 roof.
They are all owned and operated by a different company. Part of the reason that they got into this mess is that Pokerstars more or less bought a bank in Utah to process their transactions.
I fear that this will spread to every level of internet gaming as I am fairly sure that all of them use the same processors. When you deposit using your card, they normally charge you a lesser amount and make it look like you are buying some sort of foreign goods. This is the fraud aspect of the indictment.
Personally the US govt has made me sick to my stomach and I hate even discussing it. I believe that it is probably a big money grab as there is speculation that the government will want a settlement over $3 billion dollars to clear this stuff up.
I would not deposit for the time ANYWHERE until we get an idea of what is actually going on. Most of these casino's can probably get your money in, but getting your cashouts to you is probably an issue. These casino's arent Pokerstars (which is probably worth $40 billion) and they cannot take a hit from a processor getting nabbed.
I just wish they only did it to the rogues, UB and Absolute. Pokerstars and Tilt are good companies and the influx they bring to the US economy is huge.. tv shows, commercials, sponsorship.
I could go on forever.. just beware of your $. Better off saving it and going to Vegas at this time.
Land of the free...
- bongo wrote:
Hey Zuga, can we join Roxy if we had an account at Always Vegas?
You should be able to join if you havent had an account with Roxy b4.
What Always Vegas did here is probably got affiliated with Roxy in order to use all the traffic that they are still receiving via search engine rankings. Or perhaps Roxy acquired their domain and redirected it to their own site, again in order to use that traffic.Rated:
- Zuga wrote:
and the first white label Rival bites the dust. Always Vegas is now redirecting to Microgaming powered Roxy Palace.
it did not redirect me to roxy palace casino..let me download the casino...i think i had an account with them i will see
- Good, I can't think of a better solution.. they deserve to be banned and now i understand why the US makes them banned. I still have yet to recieve the 1000 from club vegas casino, lost the 1000 on cocoa casino because they just flat out delayed everything and gave me so much hassle that I will NEVER open that dumbass site again, and vegascasino21 owes me 500.. 3 cashouts i've attempted all still unpaid a couple over 6 months ago.. these are all scams and I feel no loss without these.
- Tropica Has screwed me.This rival site just went dead yesterday and reversed my withdraw i won last week.I won;'t get my money and this sucks.This is an email they sent me.
We have received your email concerning the withdrawal that was returned
to your account. Due to recent developments in the U.S., echeck and visa
are no longer available for processing. Although this is beyond our
control, we regret any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for
They don't Regret SHIT! I won i cashed out i get nothing.Pure BS if you ASK me.
- What do you call White lable? All Rival are Screwing the US. Nothing new since online gaming Showed up.Zuga wrote:
This only concerns the White label Rival Casinos ( not independent RIvals )
We are in the process of updating the Rival list.
Will let you know once its done.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played