Rival casinos..... tight?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- just a thought after yet again another loss before meeting the wr...
is it just me or are casinos powered by rival usually tight beyond belief in general
take the past year, i think my deposits must add up to somewhere around £5000 (nearly $10,000) and nearly 200 no deposit bonuses taken but with sadly not even 1 cashout
earlier made me realise completely how crap rival casinos are... pretty much all of my bets were $2+, however the payouts were simply shocking. That boxing game probably made me want to "box" my computer because i had some bonuses that were paying a mere few bucks and free spins that were not even reaching the $10 mark...
when i started thinking about it recently i was playing at 21grand... started well... about $300 in the bank due to a few nice paying bonuses, but with still over $3000 wr to play through i knew the chances were slim... and sure enough all of a sudden thoese bonuses that paid nice earlier were rarely appearing and just giving a few $ at tops... then soon enough all was gone
the only time i have actually profited at a rival casino that i can remember was a while back when i didnt take a bonus, i think i deposited $100, got up to about $107 and then the downward spiral began
all the slots seem to play as tight as eachother and as for "as the reels turn"...pfft.... probably the most useless game i have played in my life, i even recall a few times of bets exceeding $1 about 10-20 spins go by without a single win... then when i finally had a win its a few cents
$10k deposited without a withdrawl is poor in anyones eyes
- I have played many, many free chips at rivals. Never once did I get near a cash out. You can go spin after spin without getting a penny back. That is my experience anyway. And the playthroughs are soooo high on free chips and bonuses.
I did deposit once to play video poker. Same as the slots. Terrible.
Rival casinos are not for me.
PS. I just remembered that I won a free $500 chip. Lasted about 10 minutes betting $5.00 and under.
- genenco wrote:
I'd suggest play with no bonus for awhile and see what happens. How much do you play per spin also?
no bonus has been a waste in previous times, as mentioned the only profit ever from a no bonus deposit was $7 then it went downhill... every other time has been a loss from the start
per spin it ranges from .60c but more often than not it will b $1 or $2 (unless im near meeting wr... but if im near wr and even betting .20 a spin it will usually dry up and rip me off anyway), what i also remember seeing that i thought ripoff to was 1 of the bonus features (free spins) paid $8 off a trigger 60c spin... but then once i got that feature at $2 a spin i didnt even see $8 paid back to me...
lips: its pretty stupid and unfair that theyre tightening up because of this, its not my fault (or other players) that all this commotion with cards are going on... but still i would be getting punished for it... if theyre paying tighter than theyre meant to its ripping the player off unless they have a notice on their website saying this (but its all about proof which even if they are they wont admit that)
slotbeuker: how did you get a multi rival casino ban? what bonuses did you claim/abuse? i actually want to do that so im no longer tempted and ripped off to play at any money robbing rival casino again
- Sparkz, I'm not banned from the casinos, just from promotions.
Sorry for the confusion.
My deposits are usually small, and I found a $25 or $30 starting balance is usually not enough to hit something decent, so I searched for the best bonuses to extend playtime a bit.
I never abused one as I only play slots.
I'm also not ahead, lol, far from that...
Cashing out right after clearing the WR usually does the trick, no promotions available...
- Rival's are the only casino's that I have actually cashed from via a deposit.
Cocoa and Paradise8 are the two I was successful with.
No matter what happens during plathrough, it always seems like extremely tight during the final stretch. I think you just have to hope to hit a few and be up around $300 over what you want to cash out, that last $1k of playthough is going to take at least that.
I did do okay with Superior as well, though I didnt hit playthrough. Support there tells me that all the slots I played payed me over 100% and that I cannot receive a free chip. Then why was I broke?
- I deposited alot and played many many free chips with rival casinos in the past. I successfully cashed out with many different casinos before. You might find winning if you select the right game and play at the right time, lol. I said it before, but I'll say it again, you can win big by playing scary rich 1,2 in 5 min and you can lose your whole big balance in 5 min just to play scary rich 1, 2, lol. I played extremely small with all my recent deposits, 75 cents per spin, the results were the same, my balance hit zero upon 5-10 min of my playing time. Yes, I have to admit that Rival casinos are so tight now, doesnt matter if it's free chip or deposit. There were couple times that I was ahead, but couldnt beat the playthru and eventually lost it all. I can't find winning with rivals recently, so I uninstalled all of them. Saw someone posted free $11 at ruby royal, re downloaded it, but found none, lol. Gotta uninstall again.
- just another thought as well earlier when i as at work... we all know slots pay at a percentage... and giving that many free chips as rival casinos do is bound to slim some payouts (almost like the tactics cool cat casino uses but less rogue)...
lets say someone claimed a $50 free chip, they then have an awesome run making over $2000, but then upon meeting the WR and cashing out their max cashout is $150... the other $1850 is cleared from the balance... but i would imagine that amount cleared would still count towards the slot payout % thus people who are legitimate depositers (like myself) will be playing when the slots are dried up...
21grand recently played dry as hell... but on this theory it could well be because of the 2 x $21 free chips and various other free chips they offered... and its the same for vegas regal
that added with less depositors = tight disaster...
look at any other slot provider, like rtg, microgaming or 3dice.... if you hit free spins or a bonus at $2 a spin how often do you see the winnings being under $10?..... very rarely (iv certainly never seen that happen)
- It is odd the way it works.. I let my gf play and she only bets .15 per spin on wacky wedding and cleopatras coins.. I do the same thing but spin at the $1-1.50 level. Oddly enough, her coin bonuses pay about the same as mine in the long run. Say she get's $3-4 per, I get $4-5.
Her theory is that the casino doesnt care and lets you win at the micro level because you will eventually jack it up thinking you are hot. She wants me to clear a bonus playing the min, but I dont know if I have the patience or control.
Would be interesting.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played