Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 24 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- Joseph Kennedy wrote:
Glad you're not bonus banned at Vegas Sky. I still am :'(
When I chatted with some of the Rivals, they would tell me depositor or no, the computer would automatically decide whom to bonus ban. Now, they say the casino reserves the right not to offer bonuses...
Sure, and I reserve the right not to make deposits.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
I find it very strange, that casinos would do this. I know land casino will kick you out though if you are counting cards and such (Yes, they have the right to do so) but to be successful at slots or such when we all know "It's just luck" makes me wonder why they do this.
- Replied by
- at September 24, 2010, 15:18:06
- last active about 1 month ago
Most, heck ALL Land casinos would trumpet that "Hey look, this guy won $250,000 on our slots!" Thus, have more people come in and lose their money to them. BUt instead, these casinos will say "You're too lucky" and remove the bonuses or even lock you out.
Never heard that occuring from a land based one. I guess the land based know how to treat the customer better then these onlines?
- I had the same question like you have when they first bonus banned me, but now I understand why they did that. They do bonus banned to players who happen to win with several casinos within a short period of time, to protect their rival cainos. The bonus is for you to have longer playing time, but now they see that you are an advanced player, they'll stop giving you bonus and you are not a BONUS ABUSER thou. I guess they might think that if they continue to give bonus to advanced players, their rival casinos might go bankrupt soon. I, of course, disagree with this theory, the house always have the edge, we play slots, and if we get lucky, then we win, that's it, we're not advanced players, lol.
I think they will do bonus banned me again after this week because I have 3 pending withdrawals with 3 rival casinos, so I'll take advantage of it while I can have it now, try to win some more, lol. Davinci Gold gave me back the promotion like 6-8 months ago for two weeks, then they did the bonus banned me again because I made 3 small withdrawals with them in that two weeks periodLHofsdal wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Rivals bonus ban so many people? Seriously, if they offer you a bonus and you take them, why is it bonus abuse? You are only taking what is offered to you BY THEM!! So what if you take a bonus on every deposit, it was offered to you.
I don't get it.
- Yeah, I think it's important to keep depositing with Rivals in order not to get banned (even the lowest deposits should do the trick). If you have claimed more free chips that you have deposited, then you're in for a bonus ban. So, you should be careful with those, even though you are offered to get them, you should carefully choose the ones you wanna claim.
- sorry guys but this sounds ridiculous to me,how can you be advanced at hitting the spin button (like taaaa stated earlier its luck).Also how can you get banned for claiming the promos they offer to you in your account.HOGWASH not a very great practice no wonder people keep playing rtgs.It seems the lesser of two evils .On second thought some of their rules suck.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played