Riverboat Casino = Scamming Tactics!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- well got a ND at riverboat casino. Have never played there before.
I get just over 1/2 way of meeting WR with quite a high balance. then gain 30 free spins at 50c a spin...
just as the spins started i got an error "you have been disconnected by the system administrator" and now i get the "you are not allowed to login" error when trying to login....
- yep just did now... aparantly im a "bonus abuser" at "playfair" and "casino33"
never heard so much rubbish.
iv never heard of playfair casino and as for casino33 I avoided that place since people were saying it was becoming bankrupt and using tactics for get deposits out of people
AndyG: Yes, you have bee listed as free chip abuser in our sister casinos, Casino33 and Playfair Casino
AndyG: You're more than welcome to play at any of our Casinos by depositing
Me: im ok thanks, i'll save my money
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
- Im so curious about that word "Bonus Abuser." I think different casinos use that term and mean slightly different things.
What exactly does that mean?
That you have used to many free chips in a row? Heck, we have all done that at one time or another.
I see that if you deposit your own money they make everything okay again. Hmmmm.
- Bonus Abuser??!? if they give you the chips to use and then turn around and call someone a chip abuser what does that say about them? I recently talked to margie at riverboat and she talked to me like she was reading a script trying to get me to deposit...I wouldnt play there until they get the all clear that they arent going through the bankruptcy...even then i would be wary...it sounds like they are going through some tough times and dont want to give a freebie away!
being a "bonus abuser" doesnt make sence at all. They certainly didnt close my account when i started playing with the bonus it was only just as i was over half way to meeting the WR and had a decent bonus on the go that it was close... coincidence or someone was checking up and seeing that i would make WR so decided to close my account. As mentioned in this thread also. The No deposit bonuses are exactly that. "No deposit". They are there to give the player a chance to win real money (albeit with mostly high WR'S) and give them the gambling thrills so they will want to deposit and play with their own cash
concerning casino33... certainly theres a lot of speculation and shernanigans going on there and with their linked sites.
It was only a few weeks ago casino33 were being accused of being broke. Which they denied. But since then they have been flooding customers with phonecalls getting them to deposit (Even 1's that have closed their accounts). Then there was something where they locked a players account without paying them because they claimed the player (who played and won on slots) was "too good" and "too lucky"... needless to say if they didnt do that the player would probably of given most of the money back in deposits anyway.
I think especially with todays problem with them its wise nobody deposits at casino33, riverboat casino or playfair
- The problem is that C33, Playfair and Riverboat are one and the same casino.
If you have previously opened an account at C33, you are not allowed to have an account at the other 2, they will say you have duplicate accounts.
I have the same problem, locked out there.
When they were still under previous management support told me I could sign up at Riverboat using a different username and emailadress.
I already had a C33 account.
Now that they are under new management this is no longer allowed, and players who did this are labelled as bonusabusers.
Sucks you had a nice balance, but I'm afraid there's not much you can do about it.
I just kicked them to the well known curb.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...