Readers of this topic also read:
- Ive been so bored lately waiting on the DOJ to decide about online gambling that ive been downloading the rogue sites,playing the freebie and deleting them .I cant imagine for the life of me how anyone is able to cash out there.The wheels are tighter then my grannys purse string (note- i will be carefuli have no intent of trying to withdraw just having fun)
What I've learned from places like club player, palace of chance, etc. Is if you obey the rules to the "T". They do pay. Not once have I "EVER" not been payed from these groups. And my accounts went back to 2005. I received several checks from those casinos in 2011. They are slow about paying, but they do pay. The main benefit from these groups are. Between deposits you can claim a freebie. Which is especially good if you lose your original deposit. If they would clean up their act and pay within a few days. It would be real hard to beat them. But since their business model isn't the best. They shoot themselves in the foot as well.
- Replied by
- at January 09, 2012, 16:06:06
- last active 4 hrs ago
- I completely agree with you chocolateman. If you follow the rules to the "T" they will pay, may take them forever and a day but they will pay players.
The problem with some of these casinos is they flood the player with nonstop free chips or so they did in the past. Players who didn't know any better were set up to fail not knowing the rules of multiple free chips in a row.
Back in the day when i first started playing there i had no clue multiple chips was breaking the terms and conditions and i like a fool even made deposits at the most rogue casinos out there.
Would be interesting to see if one of these rogue casinos would clean the slate for us and remove our 1000 accounts and let us start over as a serious gambler, follow every rule and see if they would pay us.
If not then they deserve the title "Rogue"!
Its always good to know rules to the "T", its valid for any casino, not only rogue ones and not only RTG. Also if you read rules thoroughly you form oppinion about that particular casino based on the rules, i always invest 1 or 2 hours to read the rules (yes its boring like hell but pays off most of the time). Too many casinos tend to hide some crucial rules in some sections where you normally wouldnt look for them, and if you miss it they will surely not miss a chance to not pay you, so its advisable to read complete sections of T&C, withdrawal, banking, mostly everything.
- Replied by
- at January 10, 2012, 00:18:24
Simple logic leads me to believe that all those "rogue" casinos were surely paying to someone or they would cease to operate long ago, i doubt anyone would continue to deposit where he is not payed. And knowing T&C always give you an edge on live support if they refuse your withdrawal.
Also i find it very hard to speculate if some slots are tight or not, my luck has changed too much in the past on a same slot, in addition if i would believed that slots are rigged on any descent licenced casino i would stop playing completely
Yes, thats what i'm hoping for.. to clean our slates, allow us some 'amenity' but serious i don't any of them would step up to do it, although i think it would be a good business practice after all they would be getting loyal customers that have learned their lessons, BUT we have learned our lessons too well and they would be paying alot more people
- Replied by
- at January 10, 2012, 04:00:05
- last active 6 days ago
count me in as "not a gotdern mistake ida be makin' " i'll be good as gold lol
- Rena, I know what you mean about playing just for playing's sake with the free chips and all. I think everyone here has some good points about rogues and what not. My personal view is to steer clear of rogues altogether and play at the sites you know are trustworthy and pay in a timely manner. I don't care if someone eventually pays, I don't think we should have to chase it down, send paperwork back and forth, etc. To me that's not good business, besides, I'm 'kinda greedy.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played