Royal Vegas Casino Fortune Group AAA+++ Classy and Extremely professional!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Readers of this topic also read:
To all who have experienced Fortune Groups Royal Vegas Casino as well as their other casinos. And to those who have not.Those who have already know Fortune Group is and has been for the 10 years I have gamed with them By Far the classiest, Most professional, Customer appreciative and really top notch class act in the industry, Hands down no competition they are the best!
For those who have not gamed with them, you will thank me and you too will feel the same as a customer. Their treatment and care is real, they are setting the example for all other casino's. Just tell them who spoke highly of their style and class..
- Well, I'm not getting dressed up, I don't care how classy the place is. I wonder if that's why I feel I've been tossed aside since I couldn't keep up my Vip status. The way I see it, they were lucky to get a nice chunk of me when they did. A dentist office has more etiquette and consideration of their customer when they send out yearly, bi-yearly, sometimes 5-year appointment reminders. And the vetereranarian that put your pets to rest will send you a card to support you in your loss. It's just nice to be remembered. And in this type of "entertainment" a little chip off the big rock would make a positive impression in all directions, and without any suffering. I'm glad you are pleased with all their class. All's I know is they are impossible to communicate with, you get the same packaged responses, might as well be talking to the wall. To me that's not class, it's humiliating and tiresome. maybe what you are impressed by is the way they are organized and you know just what to expect. I prefer a little spontaneous excitement now and then... that's sorry to go on and on....Can you tell I've been up and at em but no where to play and should go to bed. Good Luck to you Gaswar04 and Good Night
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at July 09, 2010, 00:45:51
- last active about 1 month ago
- This is just MY opinion by I HATE Royal Vegas!!!! I have deposited there so many times and get NO freebies!!! I will NEVER deposit there again. I am so tired of hearing "your account is not eligible" it is not even funny. I hope the original poster continues their good luck there. Atleast someone is being treated respectively at RV.
- I deposited $40 to royal vegas last week, thought that I would get 100% bonus, but found out from live chat that I did not qualify b/c I claimed 3 100% bonus at sister casinos of fortune lounge. I wrote them an email request for the bonus before the livechat thou, and a respond email saying
"Thank you for your email.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
I checked the system for the 100% match bonus for you and I have
credited the amount of $40 to the Royal Vegas Casino account based on
the deposits you have made".
I didnt win with this bonus thou, however, the $40 deposit won me $550 and the winning was in my UMW this morning.
So, livechat said No, email responded with a Yes. I still dont understand how their bonus system works, but I was glad to get the bonus.Rated:
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played