I am curious to here from both sides of players. Those who prefer RTG casinos and those that prefer Rival casinos.
I have always been a RTG lover. I have only recently dabbled with Rival casinos. I have played enough to confirm that i would take RTG casinos any day of the week. There is several reasons i prefer them.
For one the game variety is much larger at RTG's. The bonus rounds tend to be better for me then at Rivals. Also there seems to be better payouts on reels at RTG's on spins.
What is your preference between the two?
RTG and Rival Players.....
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at January 25, 2011, 14:35:02
- last active 2 hrs ago
- I have played both..a lot..and I think it is the same when it comes to were I win or not. It is just about luck and nothing else.
The different these days are that it is better bonuses in RTG than in Rival, at least for me as a Swedish player. Noone can beat my Cocoabonus with a wagering of 450xdeposit+bonus
- hi gang , i have a BIG problem, my husbands labtop was running slow, mine was a new harddrive, withintel chip and was very fast. one day he got a program MY PC, to make his faster, it did . then he decided to put it in mine, and i cannot download andy rtgs or top games. so he took the program out of my puter and restored it back. but it didnt do any good, at the end of download ,i get a message pop up that says they cant find theie pad , with a bunch of #S can you tell me what i can do ty , josie46
- Well Lips, I gotta tell ya that I prefer NEITHER I've had ENTIRELY 2 many bad experiences w/ RTG casinos....."multiple accounts," (completely untrue, i've never in my life registered multiple accounts ANYWHERE); rude, condescending customer support; payouts that took months & months 2 the point that I said "the hell w/ it," & reversed w/d, etc., etc. As 4 Rivals, I don't care 4 their software AT ALL. Games r cheesy (just my opinion)....... I've said it b4 & I'll say it again.... I LONG 4 the days of Microgaming 4 U.S. players.....LOVED their software, & always managed 2 win nice chunks. AND, they NEVER requested documents 4 cashouts
- I prefer Rival, no doubt.
At least I can cashout sometimes, hit big, make a playthrough.
With RTG, each and every deposit goes straight down to zero, dead spin after dead spin, hardly any bonusrounds.
On a very rare occasion that I do hit on RTG, its always that just before completion of the WR, everything dries up, like someone flicks a switch.
I call that the RTG black hole, and I always seem to drop into it.
My last cashout from RTG is now a YEAR ago, go figure..
So I'm pretty much done with RTG, I'll stick to Rival and MG.
RTG is just NOT my lucky software. >:(
- I played most of the time with RTG and Rivals. I found it's tough to beat with Vegas Tech and Microgaming slots. I won many big plays with RTG before and also with Rivals, and I usually played on both software types in the mix. When RTG casinos were not hitting, I turned to Rivals and vice versa, or whenever I see they have good deposit bonus. One thing I noticed thou, if you are new to any rival casinos, their slots are fresh and loose, at least that's what I experienced, so take advantage of their first huge deposit bonus, play your favorite games and tried to get the bonus round during the free spins = BIG WIN. I played with Riviera Royale last nite, made the play thru when my balance was at around $500, but didn't want cash out yet, because I havenot tried all of my favorite games plus their slots were so loose, I ended up hitting a big play on Bowl Over game, could have cashed out $950, but I still tried to win some more until my balance dropped to $800, then I decided to cash out.
- I've been playing online for years and I can't think of one time that I have ever been able to withdraw from an RTG casino. Maybe once? I'm just guessing.They took so much of my money and said i had a multi-account at another random casino and just reversed my cashout saying it could be one of 5 mysterious reasons. And the email itself would come from a completely different casino from where the cashout was requested. Shady would be a kind word for these occurrences. It's fraudulent. It was absolutely terrible but I did not know how to report them. This happened at palace of chance and obviously the (I didn't know this then) rogue casinos cat's eye and silver oak.
If I don't have money in my accounts and I want to play for free, there is no way I am opening up a rival casino for entertainment... the slots RTG offers are not nearly as entertaining and lifelike as Microgaming slots but they are close and their bonus rounds are of such a great variety that I enjoy them every time.
I am so disappointed with the sheer number of free spins or bonuses with rival sites that net you $0.00 (free spins) or something like 100 credits in a bonus round. someone has purposely set those payouts and it is enough to make you go crazy. With that being said, you play JacquesPot and bet max to go for that 24000 credit hit (hard to get the bonus but oh god, i do my cashout dance every time i get it and hope they don't screw me and slow down the software when I scroll over for the bacon hahahaha), you know you are withdrawing soon.
where am I depositing my money? RIVAL
I AM RIVAL ALL THE WAY. Slotocash was my first big reciprocal relationship with a casino where I deposited hundreds of dollars and finally got a few $500-$1000 payouts... Vegas Regal is the epitome of what a casino should be, but they have gone a bit soft on the bonuses lately... I rarely get them nowadays and I remember when it was at least once or twice a week i got a free chip. slotocash stopped giving me bonuses altogether and I always log in to try to deposit and see the sticky 'monday buy 50 get 25 free' promotion there on a saturday night and I feel like it's just a scam... support won't help, georgina martin (casino owners) no longer return my emails regarding promotions or why cleopatra's coins just malfunctioned during free spins before my very eyes, costing me my bonus round and my cashout... but i did get to start over with a $30 free chip and lose all the wagering I had done!
Everyone could take a page from VRC's book... I keep looking for ways for LCB to sponsor me at one of my rival casinos to pay back for all the wagering i have done for them, but i don't really see to many contests for the casinos I like to play at... won $50 but didn't hit a bonus round. Times are tough and I would love to be noticed by RTG and Rival casinos and this site's admins especially! surprise me gang... we're paying for the site to run. with that being said, I know there are more people that deposit more than I do and I am pretty well satisfied at the evolution of this site over the years, especially the check box for "have you downloaded?" to prevent accidental multiaccounting. kudos to staff on that. not complaining so much as saying... random acts of kindness will make us deposit more and the payoff for loyalty will be great. or do you want us to start going to sexyslots and downloading through their banners? Or better yet, becoming our own affiliate and referring our own friends instead of sending them to you guys and making you guys money???
RIVAL GAMES ARE CHEESY UNTIL YOUR CREDITS AT THE END OF THE BONUS ROUND (usually bonus round during free spins) TICKS UP LIKE LIGHTNING TO 20000 CREDITS!!! CHEESE? I LOVE CHEESE! ))
- Rival seems to give up more playing time, but I like the RTG games better, but I don't like the feeling of being cheated at RTG casinos!
It is a toss for me...they both have their scandals and good things too...I guess!
I don't really win anything much from either, but I have won far more on RTG than Rival or MG!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played