RTG casino software
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Anyone have had problem with buttons not showing text, just talked with support at alladins casino and only thing he said was the problem occours only when running old windows/flash player but both is newest on market.
Thought maybe one of you have seen or heard of the problem and seen a fix for it.
Cause its for all RTG casino's the excact problem is.
- I did have this problem once so I waited a day, reloaded the casino and it was ok.
I hope it goes ok but I had no "solution" as such - it just was ok the next day.
- Been like this for like 2weeks just dident care too much since was playing at micro instead but wanted to try rtg some since had none luck with micro lately but guess i gotta skip rtg just
- Did just go a huge clean up uninstalled most casinos and made sure all RTG was gone, downloaded alladins casino and installed again but same thing.
It most likely dosent like the explore/opera difference flash players, not gonna remove my favorite browser to use there software.
Else i got no idea what the problem could be even tried get new flash player again.
- There could be something in your "registry" that is stopping you from seeing the buttons on the sites or something in your temporary internet files.
Try deleting all your cookies, all your temporary internet files and see if that works.
- I give up, deleted temp/cookies, removed flash player/active x plugins, reinstalled everything still same, even cleaned up registry lol....
F**k this for a casino software
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, since it "Seems to be the Opera causing this, I "might" suggest (This may sound silly) but how about using a different computer?
- Replied by
- at January 18, 2010, 20:29:28
- last active 3 months ago
I used to have (Long ago) 2 computers which I had in case one bit the dust. I know it would be a hassle, but maybe?
- Well i got none idea if it is but it uses own version of adobe flash player so got 2 versions installed, and just got 1 computer so cant even try that
- Not too sure cause it installed the files into plugin folder on opera, but it worked before thats the thing just suddenly it dident dont recall changing anything and flash works perfect with everything else.
- Hi Kazzi, try to re-install your videocarddrivers, do you have a NVIDEA card?
Then update to the latest version of their ForceWare drivers.
I've had similar problems a few weeks ago, and the driver update fixed it.
Hope it helps! Good luck!
- Hmm now you say it did update my drivers not long ago, maybe try reinstall those, and yes i got nvidea card thanks gonna try that later
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played