RTG games with best payouts
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Welcome to the forum Phoenix14.
I suggest you look in the Winner Screenshots thread- you'll find some great RTG screenshot wins in there.
You can also see the "variance" of the slot when selecting the games in the software. High variance will take your cash unless you hit them at the right time.
I'm sure members will tell you their favourites/best paying slots.
- Phoenix14 wrote:
Anyone know the RTG games with the best payouts? Elf Wars and Pay Dirt! have been good to me.
I thnk its all about timing. Elf wars, all the rudolphs have never been good to me, but I have seen a lot of people that do have luck with them. Paydirt is good, but can be very tough just like any other game.
I think I do best when I dont stick with just one game, flipping around seems to work best (not that I dont get stuck on 1 sometimes)
Triple Toucan and Paradise Dreams are ALWAYS good to me and I also seem to have tons of luck on Naugthy or Nice ... I never bet less than $2.00 on TT and PD and always bet $5.00 on NN. Eventhough that seems like a high bet ... when you hit something it pays alot more than just betting $1.00 or less.
- Replied by
- at January 21, 2013, 03:30:32
- last active about 1 month ago
Also, lately Its a Mystery has really been paying well. The other day I was playing it betting $6.25, got the bonus round and matched all puzzle pieces on the second board. I got a whopping 100X my bet and had 25 free spins to boot. That is a rarity but was so cool!
- It's kind of hit and miss on this subject; I mean if I have a favorite one week that seems like it's on fire, then next week its cold as ice. I like to try some obscure maybe older ones that I used to never play----sometimes they surprise you. Those Christmas themed ones; Man, I love the graphics on those but I can never see.m to hit the damn bonuses before I run out of money. Recently, I started playing Caesar's Empire and Triple Toucan, which I never really played before very much but--even though they are I think very high variance the bonus rounds on them can be excellent. That's my experience.
- I use to have great luck on Mayan Queen and it was always my go to when my credits were low but not anymore. I am stuck on Aztec's Treasure and Aztec's Treasure Feature and if i don't win i at least seem to be able to play for longer time periods.
Enchanted Garden, Mystic Dragon, Hairway to Heaven and Polar Express are the ones i play the most.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played