Betphoenix casino tech probs
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- just a quick note. i just tried to download the casino and the virus protection i have on my computer would not let me as is said this casino holds a number of viruses that will damage my computer. Its rare that i have that post come up, 2 or 3 times that i can recall, so sadly for me i have to listen and not download... bummer!!! did anyone else face the same problem but still download anyways? and if so what happened?
- i just called about the site not letting us in. she said oh yes you are right it down, let me let a tech no. i hope so i have 3000.00 i have to play off to get my 100.00 iv played over 10.000 so far. just so everyone ones they told me we have to play for 15 days after reaching the bet50 code before we can cash out. and we have to talk to james to get it. set email no word yet from him. i like this place hope it is on the up and up. maybe still working out glitches.
- Replied by
- at April 10, 2010, 09:39:36
- last active 4 months ago
- they have it fixed now we can get back into the casioHAHAHEHE wrote:
i just called about the site not letting us in. she said oh yes you are right it down, let me let a tech no. i hope so i have 3000.00 i have to play off to get my 100.00 iv played over 10.000 so far. just so everyone ones they told me we have to play for 15 days after reaching the bet50 code before we can cash out. and we have to talk to james to get it. set email no word yet from him. i like this place hope it is on the up and up. maybe still working out glitches.
- Call me a whiner but when I just signed on & asked a depo question they insisted I didn't have an account under my name--despite the fact the info is imbedded. They said call back during their biz hours.
I just signed in & out under my account name, checked my email, etc. My info is accurate.
So no to them.
***** Never take the BLAME nor the CREDIT for something you did not do*****
Hello everyone, I know I haven't really been around posting, but I am still around here and there
- Replied by
- at April 12, 2010, 10:13:34
- last active about 1 month ago
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I made the playthrough on the $50 free chip and it has been madness to try and get the $100 max paid out as there is NO withdrawal option at the casino
In the beginning I was given 4 different email address to send docs and request for payout and then finally given the correct point of contact; James@betphoenix.com. Well I did that last week and nothing so I decided to visit chat again today and after chatting with Drew who was polite, but doesn't know what is going on,except for the fact that James has left the company! After trying to help, he finally transferred me to Alexas. She is quite knowledgeable and very helpful. She is getting my withdrawl processed right now and the only option is Western union or Money Gram with a $19 charge.
So I just wanted to post this so that my friends here would not have to go through the madness I had to go through! You will save your self a lot of frustration by just asking for Alexas right away. Good Luck!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played