Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok guys cast ur votes and see how we are doing!READ
- Replied by
- at March 26, 2011, 02:56:05
- last active 5 months ago
- their payouts were back to normal long ago. My $2000 withdrawal was in my usemywallet in 3 business days two week ago and my $1050 withdrawal was in my usemywallet also in 3 business days. Withdrew on last sunday, it was in my acct on this last wed. Why they exclude me from their promotions? I guess it was because I made many withdrawals with them in the past, and had two consecutive big withdrawals the last two weeks.arizonadback wrote:
did they say why TAA? I also love Rushmore but I am starting to wonder about them. Their payouts seem to be longer and longer and now this.
- Replied by
- at March 26, 2011, 21:22:55
- last active 1 hour ago
I just found out that I'm excluded from redeeming any coupons at Rushmore and its sister casinos. I love Rushmore, but I problly just play their tournie from now on.
I don't get why any casino does this. In the end they are the only real loser. In reality don't you think that they are at an advantage when players take the bonus vs a straight deposit? Having to go thru WR is a lot tougher to cash out with a bonus.
I personally love this group. I would contact them taaa and see whats up. It is well worth the effort.
I think as far as the slower pay outs it is all the processor problems these casinos are having. I am seeing slower payout times all over. Esp since EWX went under to the US market.
- Rushmore group won't let me play at their casinos at all... sounds like that might not be all bad?!
When I first started online gambling I signed up at Rushmore... had trouble making a deposit with my credit card (I think that my bank blocked it because I am a US player and back then I did not know the ins and outs of depositing).
The upshot was that Rushmore banned me, saying I had a "dispute" with them... I tried to find out what they considered a "dispute" but they would not tell me... and I only think it was the attempted deposit cause that is all I had done with them and never had words or confrontation with anyone there...
Since then I have been banned at 2 sister sites and both said it was because of this "dispute" I had with Rushmore... they also would not tell me what this dispute was supposed to have been about, but I could not deposit with them then or ever...
Can't say I think much of their dispute resolution abilities... >:(
- their reply,
Thank you for your email.
Casino Management reserves the right to deny promotional offers in the Casino at any time, at its sole discretion.
This may be for numerous reasons including, but not restricted to, player abuse, suspected fraud and software manipulation.
You are welcome to continue playing at all casinos within the Rushmore Group, but unfortunately bonus offers will not be available to you at the current time.
Rushmore & Associated Casinos
- this email from inetbet will answer the question why the casinos will exclude you from the promotion. If you want to avoid this in the future, deposit without a bonus once in awhile.
We note your recent withdrawal request.
However I have to inform you that our accounts department have flagged your account for possible exclusion from future promotions.
You continually availed of bonus's that we send out to reward our regular players, but you do not play unless it is bonus advantage play.
I must therefore confirm that unless we see a change in your pattern of play i.e. bonus free playing, we will be denying any future bonus's that you try to redeem.
This is not an action that we take lightly, however continual misuse of the bonus program seriously effects our ability to reward our regular players.
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played