Rushmore Casino Group Rogued?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 16 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- I found this explanation, well at least a part of it:
"...Here is what happened: just a few days ago, a member in our forum reported that he was locked out of his casino account at Rushmore. It turns out that his account was considered "dormant" since it had been nearly two years since he last logged into his account. The casino, like many others, has a policy stated in their terms and conditions that accounts that have no activity for over 180 days are closed and the player forfeits his balance. This player supposedly had 1-2k still in his account - and now it's gone. The thing is, the casino never made an attempt to remind the player that the account was approaching dormancy. They just closed his account and that was that. They stated that they were not going to budge on this.
The bottom line is - is this fair? I understand that dormant accounts can pose logistical problems, and yes, there isn't a reason why these accounts aren't closed. But the casino should notify the member beforehand, and if the member comes back, the casino should offer to open the account back up with the original cash balance. To not do this is unfair in my opinion, and is unbecoming of an "Accredited Casino"...."
- lets see ....
"It turns out that his account was considered "dormant" since it had been nearly two years since he last logged into his account."
"This player supposedly had 1-2k still in his account - and now it's gone."
So he had 1-2k in his account and just forgot about it for 2 years ?? xaxaxaxaxax I think there is something really Wrong ! I love to play at Rushmore and If you want I can paste my deposit and withdrawals to see that I never wait more than 3-4 business days
- On this one i need to agree with both valko25 and rena35 in some parts.
Its always wise to read the warnings, in this particular case for Rushmore casino having many complaints and being placed on LCB warning list its more than obvious how to approach this casino (or rather not approach it at all).
On the other hand, since i like to think for myself and question what i read, thinking that out there exists a person who forgets having few thousands on his casino account for 2 years and than suddenly start flaming on forums why his account was closed seems just stupid to me.
- The guy leaving 2k in his account is a really old case. That's not the current reason rushmore is being rogued. If I remember correctly. His money was paid to him in full. You never know what goes on in people lives to leave money "dormant". He could been arrested at his job and served time. The current reason now...I believe is non-payment- stalling- and lying
Here is the reason this webmaster rogued them
"Believe me, I used to like them too. Back in the day they had Louise as their manager who did a bang up job. She was thorough, helpful, friendly and articulate. But there were internal issues at Rushmore, and they began to slip away from reality.
They were in the spotlight twice for being less than efficient (the above mentioned awards). We've posted warnings and had a slew of player complaints in the forum. But things have not changed and the casino has not made any effort to get it together.
I was going to toss them into the Not Recommended section, but after reviewing the past couple of years of the same ol' same ol', roguing was the only option."
- well true about the guy and his money maybe he was dealing with some life issues.The big picture here is will u heed the xwarnings or not and clearly its players choice.I have to say if someone was bitten in the behind by a rabid dog then would i go pet him also................. In this and all matters to each their own i will steer clear.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played