rushmore casino slow pays

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 23
    4,329
    views
    11
    replies
    Last post ago about 6 years by august2153
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Newbie
      5
    • last active 6 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        Is anyone else still having trouble getting payouts from Rushmore Casino?

        I won a tournament on 12/3/10 and went through the "technical difficulties" questionable explanation and finally received email from withdrawals dept on 1/3/11 telling me I would get my wire transfer in 6 to 9 business days (used to be 3days) and yesterday was the 9th day...still no transfer.  I called casino and was told that the information in the email was incorrect and that is is 7 to 10 business days and that will push it off until next week.  I have been extremely courteous and patient but my annoyance level is just about ready to burst and I would like to hear what your experiences have been.

        Thanks so much,

        Joanne
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • No avatar small
        hello joalucc,

        I moved your thread here.
        you might want to check this link out  http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casinos/rushmore-group/

        I got paid after 8 business days
      • Crowd applause
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,050
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        joalucc wrote:

        Is anyone else still having trouble getting payouts from Rushmore Casino?

        I won a tournament on 12/3/10 and went through the "technical difficulties" questionable explanation and finally received email from withdrawals dept on 1/3/11 telling me I would get my wire transfer in 6 to 9 business days (used to be 3days) and yesterday was the 9th day...still no transfer.  I called casino and was told that the information in the email was incorrect and that is is 7 to 10 business days and that will push it off until next week.  I have been extremely courteous and patient but my annoyance level is just about ready to burst and I would like to hear what your experiences have been.

        Thanks so much,

        Joanne


        Hi joalucc,

        I've been waiting since 12/12/2010 for a wire transfer from Rushmore...

        Also, another one since 1/2/2011...

        nothing yet...

        I understand that players withdrawing with online e-wallets are getting paid while wire transfers have not...yet...

        Hang in there...
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          540
        • last active about 2 months ago
        TAAADAAA wrote:

        hello joalucc,

        I moved your thread here.
        you might want to check this link out  http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casinos/rushmore-group/

        I got paid after 8 business days


        You've been extremely lucky then, there are people still waiting on cashouts made in November.
        Maybe because u used an Ewallet.

        Wire transfers seem to take forever.
        Joalucc, I think you'll get your money in the end, they are a reputable group, it just seems they are having massive cashflowproblems atm.

        I really dont buy the 'technical difficulties', those can be solved in a day or maybe 2 days, unless someone dropped a nuclear missile on their office.
      • Crowd applause
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,050
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        TAAADAAA wrote:

        I advice you to drop a message to Rushmore casino Rep at casinomeister, look for Louise, I think, and drop a message under her casino thread.  I did that and I got paid the next day.




        did that...still not paid...
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        Thank you all for the feedback......it's nice when you know you're not alone.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,793
        • last active 3 months ago
        you would have gotten paid already if you requested by quicktender.  The thing I don't like about wire transfer is that when you contact them, they problly say, "we already sent out the payment, it's just that they dont know when it will hit your bank".  Then, you can not press any further,except waiting for it to arrive to your bank.

        august2153 wrote:

        TAAADAAA wrote:

        I advice you to drop a message to Rushmore casino Rep at casinomeister, look for Louise, I think, and drop a message under her casino thread.  I did that and I got paid the next day.




        did that...still not paid...
      • Crowd applause
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,050
        • last active 13 hrs ago
        TAAADAAA wrote:

        you would have gotten paid already if you requested by quicktender.  The thing I don't like about wire transfer is that when you contact them, they problly say, "we already sent out the payment, it's just that they dont know when it will hit your bank".  Then, you can not press any further,except waiting for it to arrive to your bank.

        august2153 wrote:

        TAAADAAA wrote:

        I advice you to drop a message to Rushmore casino Rep at casinomeister, look for Louise, I think, and drop a message under her casino thread.  I did that and I got paid the next day.




        did that...still not paid...




        I'll keep that in mind...for next time...
      • Avatar 19642
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          932
        • last active 6 months ago
        Seen tons of people with same problem on CM, and yeasterday they advised not to deposit at rushmore anymore either since the warrent they are talking about over there a few people have seen, what i could understand rushmore got the funds frozen on ewallet or something thats why they cant payout money.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          5
        • last active 6 months ago
        FINALLY...PAYOUT SUCCESS!!!!!!  Got wire transfer into account this morning.  Thank all of you so much for your comments and advice.  I hope everyone got paid today too.
      • Crowd applause
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,050
        • last active 13 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        finally got first withdrawal payout from rushmore...
        i hope the second one don't take as long...

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 667
        members online
      • 21557
        guests online
      • 105
        new posts
      • 4561
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        Lucky Creek Casino - Exclusive 25 Free Spins New and existing players - US OK! Amount: 25 Free Spins on Midnight Racer (ONLY available on Mobile) How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up from our LINK - Use...
        Lucky Creek Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit