Rushmore Group BROKE or JUST LIES?

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    9,777
    views
    41
    replies
    Last post ago about 4 years by Lipstick
    Index
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      1,155
    • last active 2 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 2 days ago

        I am one of a few people. Whom I seen complaining about non-payment of tourney winnings at Rushmore Casino. I won 5th place in there Sunday's 10K tournament. Usually when the tourney is over. Winnings are credited within a few mins. But not so this week. After inquiring about the credits. I was given mutiple excuses from different chat agents. Including in may take til next weekend to be credited, due to "UPGRADES." An agent even had the nerves to offer me a "DEPOSIT" bonus. While I wait for my winnings to be credited.  woo It would be believable if this casino group didn't have a history of stalling and lying. I really think Rushmore is struggling and may fold soon. Bad management will kill a company everytime. This used to be my favorite group. But I haven't deposited much since the payout crap they pulled short while back.

      • Avatar 21240
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          766
        • last active 3 months ago
        Wow, you are just the "voice of doom" for casinos lately, aren't you?
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,578
        • last active 14 days ago
        Not much point in complaining anymore, they won't respond to anything unless it involves you putting money in.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          963
        • last active 11 days ago
        chillymellow wrote:

        Not much point in complaining anymore, they won't respond to anything unless it involves you putting money in.


        Hi chilly,

        Did you ever get your money from the tourney win?

        medtrans
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,578
        • last active 14 days ago
        hahahah...no...

        And I'm such a glutton for punishment I'm going to keep trying!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          963
        • last active 11 days ago
        chillymellow wrote:

        hahahah...no...

        And I'm such a glutton for punishment I'm going to keep trying!


        Sorry to hear that.  I got paid for a tourney win a while back.  Keep on them.

        medtrans
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,970
        • last active about 1 month ago
        chocolateman wrote:

        I am one of a few people. Whom I seen complaining about non-payment of tourney winnings at Rushmore Casino. I won 5th place in there Sunday's 10K tournament. Usually when the tourney is over. Winnings are credited within a few mins. But not so this week. After inquiring about the credits. I was given mutiple excuses from different chat agents. Including in may take til next weekend to be credited, due to "UPGRADES." An agent even had the nerves to offer me a "DEPOSIT" bonus. While I wait for my winnings to be credited. woo It would be believable if this casino group didn't have a history of stalling and lying. I really think Rushmore is struggling and may fold soon. Bad management will kill a company everytime. This used to be my favorite group. But I haven't deposited much since the payout crap they pulled short while back.





        Actually, why do you even bother playing there? Its rather hard to feel sorry for you if you keep going back...you know, fooled once shame on tme, fooled twice shame on you.....after all it was only 2 weeks ago you posted this.llll.ll I hope God punish me if I EVER EVER EVER play another RTG casino. And im dead serious!!!!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          474
        • last active 5 months ago
        dtsweet wrote:

        chocolateman wrote:

        I am one of a few people. Whom I seen complaining about non-payment of tourney winnings at Rushmore Casino. I won 5th place in there Sunday's 10K tournament. Usually when the tourney is over. Winnings are credited within a few mins. But not so this week. After inquiring about the credits. I was given mutiple excuses from different chat agents. Including in may take til next weekend to be credited, due to "UPGRADES." An agent even had the nerves to offer me a "DEPOSIT" bonus. While I wait for my winnings to be credited. It would be believable if this casino group didn't have a history of stalling and lying. I really think Rushmore is struggling and may fold soon. Bad management will kill a company everytime. This used to be my favorite group. But I haven't deposited much since the payout crap they pulled short while back.





        Actually, why do you even bother playing there? Its rather hard to feel sorry for you if you keep going back...you know, fooled once shame on tme, fooled twice shame on you.....after all it was only 2 weeks ago you posted this.llll.ll I hope God punish me if I EVER EVER EVER play another RTG casino. And im dead serious!!!!



        Yup I remember that promise of not ever playing at RTG again.  That was the post choclate wrote about losing your money right when you were about to clear playthrough.

        The title of the thread was appropriate about a year ago, It is an accurate title its just old news.
      • Avatar 26589
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,283
        • last active 2 days ago
        I can't blame him for playing a free 10,000 tourney although he vowed never to play RTG again.... they are free.
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,970
        • last active about 1 month ago
        I suppose, but if you know going in its going to be a headache getting it out, especially from experience, you rather have to take ot with a grain of salt
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,578
        • last active 14 days ago
        I only keep trying because it is free and maybe someday the cashout will actually occur. 

        not holding my breath, not expecting miracles, just sayin'
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          16
        • last active 4 days ago
        Hi,

        I also won at one of the free tournaments and was given the runaround for about a month after my cash-out request, but I did get the money eventually!  Maybe it helped that I told them I would give them a bad review in all the forums I belong to, and it would be in their best interest to pay me, so I can give positive feedback instead, then more people would deposit, and they wouldn't have any problems paying out....I think they are paying people selectively because they are running low on funds.

        I would just remind them ever so often that you won't go away.....
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,170
        • last active 22 min ago
        thats what i just dont get
          the casinos want u to deposit,deposit,deposit and woe be it to you if you ever try to cashout.I said i was done before too but i am just a glutton for punishment cuz i keep falling into a trap.Smh you even have to deposit,even if you deposited and didnt get a freebie,just to get a holiday handout
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,155
        • last active 2 days ago
        I meant Deposit. Its FREE and I have given Rushmore lots of deposit in the past. Including a few months ago. Rushmore is the ONLY RTG i have on my computer. And its just for the tournaments. THANK YOU!
      • Thsuper31
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,970
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • No avatar small
        Youre welcome

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 38
        new members
      • 641
        members online
      • 12884
        guests online
      • 88
        new posts
      • 4581
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170