Rushmore, Slots Oasis and Cherry Red....back to delays again!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have enjoyed playing at the Rushmore, Slots Oasis, Cherry Red group. I think their games are fair play, and I do well with them compared to other casinos.
Some time ago, they were getting very, very slow on their wire withdrawals. Not only was it taking extra weeks, but customer service was giving members the familiar run around. (You all know the old excuses....being told it will be "this week" for several weeks! etc...) Very aggrivating!
However, recently, they had gotten much faster. My turn around from approval to cash in my bank account was about a week. Unfortunately, they seem to have returned to their old ways. I have a withdrawal approved in mid December that I have yet to receive. I have been told it will be in my bank account by Friday......mind you, I have been told this for 3 Fridays!
Now, they do have the reputation of paying...eventually. I just wish they were more consistant. If they were, they would certainly get more of my deposits.
- Hmm.. gets out her dictionary on special gifts... lets see here..
ex exh.. exhor... aha exhortation....
Exhortation (Speaking Gift) - The special ability God gives some to help strengthen weak, faltering, and fainthearted Christians in such a way that they are motivated to be all God wants them to be.
The ability to help others reach their full potential by means of encouraging, challenging, comforting, and guiding.
The divine enablement to present truth so as to strengthen or urge to action those who are discouraged or wavering in their faith.
People with this gift:
- come to the side of those who are weak in spirit to strengthen them
- challenge or confront others to trust and hope in the promises of God
- urge others to action by applying Biblical truth
- offers advise, an outline for a solution, or a program for progress
- motivates others to grow.
Doc.. i have this discerned feeling you have the special gift of flattery, your words are an honor to me!
I just want you to feel better, have faith, its coming!
- The latest. I finally received an email saying they were having a post holiday slow up. Which is understandable, but why tell me first my wire withdrawal would be in my account two different Fridays in a row? It would be good to get some straight up answers to begin with. This group would be excellent if they were just consistant with withdrawals.
Lips.....They changed about Ewallet. You can only withdrawal to Ewallet if you DEPOSITED with Ewallet. I use my credit cards to make deposits so I get hotel points! And I use a Total Rewards credit card so I rack up comp points at Harrah's related resorts.
- yes I deposited using ewalletxpress, so winning had to be paid back to ewalletxpress.
I also had a pending wire transfer withdrawal with Rushmore, its been more than a week already and I'm still waiting, lol.drpsyce38 wrote:
TAAAAD.......did you deposit with Ewallet?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played