scratch 2 cash
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- hey all ,
im new here ,I have a problem with scratch 2 cash.
I play sometimes --mong else sites- at scratch 2 cash .I have won 200 euros in my first deposit and they gave me the money without problem in 2 days .Now i won again 400 euros but i see my cash out is pending for 2 weeks almost. Does anyone else has problem to cash out from this site? When i contact them ,their is answer is we dont know ,our financial team will contact you by email but now answer. Of course i comply with the site terms -no illegal actions .Rated:
- / 5
- yes ,after my firsth cash out ,i deposited two mroe times (once x 20 euro ,next 25 euros i lost them) and this time i deposited once more 25 euros and i won 400 ,but i dont know the reason for the delay and they dont even give me an answer .only to wait .
- Just looking at their T & C:
"We reserve the right at any time to request from You evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the NGI Services. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your Player Account and exclude You, temporarily or permanently, from using the NGI Services if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if We suspect that you are underage and such satisfactory proof is not provided by You within five (5) days of our requesting such proof"
I'm assuming that already provided proof of age for your first withdrawal? Sorry to ask so many questions but I'm just trying to rule out every possibility other than them just being slow.
- no i havent sent any documents yet,but i was never requested to send .Also i asked them if that was the reason for the delay and they tell me only to wait .No answer for the reason of the delay .
- Replied by
- at June 07, 2011, 02:14:16
- last active 6 hrs ago
no i havent sent any documents yet,but i was never requested to send .Also i asked them if that was the reason for the delay and they tell me only to wait .No answer for the reason of the delay .
Hmm. Go through your emails and make sure you haven't missed a request to send documents to them or they could indeed close your account and refuse to pay you.
Come back and post when you've looked and then I'll try and give some help to you.
- peterx12 wrote:
thanks for the help ,they told me again they dont need my id or any other proof ,just to wait ...
Well looking again at their T & C, read below:
"Cashout requests are processed 48 hours from the date of request.
The following is a summary of the Cashout process:
If you have chosen the Bank Draft option you can expect the bank draft to be delivered within the next 5-7 business days by mail;
If you have chosen wire transfer for your preferred method the expectancy is 3-5 business days;
If you have chosen Visa you can expect your winnings within 3-5 business days;
If you have chosen Solo, Switch or Maestro you can expect your winnings within 3-5 business days;
If you have chosen Netteler or MoneyBookers you can check your account right away to see your winnings.
If you have chosen click2pay you can check your account to see your winnings within 24 business hours.
* Please be advised that your personal details should be authentic on the web site in order to receive your money within the above allocated times.
If this time limit expires please Contact Us as soon as possible so that we can investigate this matter for you! "
I guess as you have already contacted live help and they said just to wait, there is little point in contacting them again. I would wait a few more days and then if nothing, come back to this thread or if in the meantime you receive your money, do let us know.
- I contacted live help and there wasn't much they would tell me but I did ask about delays on withdrawals and this is all I could get out of her:
"Caroline: no one waits if he has everything is fine in his account"
- I cant find any possible reason , i have read terms and conditions and everything is ok .Also i have an other completed cash out very fast one month ago. I hope they will eventually give the money. Thanks for the help.
- peterx12 wrote:
I cant find any possible reason , i have read terms and conditions and everything is ok .Also i have an other completed cash out very fast one month ago. I hope they will eventually give the money. Thanks for the help.
Let us know how you get on - one way or another.
- does anybody know if i deposit at an other site from Neogames ,will i have the same problems again ?eg go scratch ,winnings.com etc ,Or each site has different financial department?
- peterx12 wrote:
does anybody know if i deposit at an other site from Neogames ,will i have the same problems again ?eg go scratch ,winnings.com etc ,Or each site has different financial department?
I would imagine it would be the same however, I think your delayed payment is a one-off situation with this site. Maybe they are having processor problems and would rather keep it "under their hat".
- Dear Panagiotis,
We thank you for contacting us at Scratch2Cash. We are writing with reference to your cashout the accoutning has approved the cashout and put it into process, the compliance department will like to apologies to you on the amount of time this case has taken to be resolve.
Should you have any questions Panagiotis, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
finally they told me cash out is approved and will be completed by tomorrow
- Thank heavens for that. What on earth was the problem - I guess you will never know but at least you got an apology.
Glad to hear you got it, or rather you are getting it.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played