Sexy Stars Casino POLL
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
Hi Guys and Gals,
- Started by
- at June 08, 2010, 21:17:25
As some of you already know, there is a new casino with the controversial name and games. They use Parlay Software, and Income Access Affiliate Software for Lifestyle Gaming Affiliates.
Some of you may find this casino offending , untasteful or even pornography, some of you may like it. We at LCB want to know how you feel about playing at this casino as we do appreciate your feedback.
We will probably be able to get the exclusive no deposit bonus for this one, but first we want to hear the vox populi.
Would you play at this casino : Yes or No ... you can cast your votes
- they're just pictures and if you like looking, you should feel free to...if you don't like that sort of thing, it's really simple..DON'T SIGN UP THEN!
It's a casino, ergo over 18, ergo for adults who can choose for themselves. If sexy images didnt sell, Hollywood would collapase (and I'll rat em out...I know PLENTY of girls would go if it were sexy men)
- Hi Zuga,
I don't really see anything personally wrong with it and it is at the discretion of the player. Maybe in the review it can be noted that it is a adult type theme casino.
Just like rogue casinos are listed, it does not mean it is the views of LCB. LCB offers the info and it is up to the players to make their own decision to play somewhere or not.
- Zuga.. i'm universal, it really doesn't bother me.. its kind of fun. I'm open minded and as long as it is not graphically XXXXX rated, which it isn't really. They do have warnings (at least the one i played at did before i played the game) it wasn't bad, just showed boobs and booty, nudity and women and men in sexy clothing.. so far as i can see it.. it is not really smutty and tasteless.. its adult fun.
It's not like anything as of any couples engaging in hardcore sex or porn.
If you got the exclusive bonus you might have to possibly place a warning because there is nudity.
- I'm not offended at this Casino..We are all grown adults, and we are free to make our own choices. I personally don't like it. That is my opinion though, and everyone is entitled to one.
Im sure there are TONS of people who would enjoy this type of thing, I am just not one of them.
With that said I don't have a problem with anyone promoting it.
Different strokes for different folks.
- You bet your a** I would play at this casino.....Unfortunately though, if u did get an exclusive, I wouldn't be able 2 play b'cuz i'm from the US.
- The other day I found some credits at Slot Land Casino looking for a game to play and saw kiss something(forgot the name) so I clicked to play and saw 18+ sign so without knowing I opened the game and was shock to find the pictures of naked women...it was my first time I ever saw something like that as a game.lol
I was so scared if my daughter would see me so I closed the game immediately...
I voted for yes since I also personally don't find anything wrong with it but probably won't play knowing I have a teenage daughter at home...
- usa ???? i know playtech is not but that was my first thought...........
if its free to make real money ..... its like the what would u do for a knlondike bar? commercials (its an ice cream btw)
if u like chocolate w/vannila ice cream...........................there isnt much i would not do LMAO im a chocoholic ive even driven thru ZERO visibilty fog just for a reeses big cup chocolate nirvana OMG it was gone before i started home
in other words free and USA i will close my eyes if i have to but ill play LMAO but then again i am from los angeles area i see worse walking down sunset blvd
- Hey gang,
1 point before I come to the casino theme: I would NEVER deposit with a casino that is such a crap in points of design. Cheap generic design, with mixed up languages, 404-errors etc. This is a nightmare before it even comes to the "casino theme".
Now for the Sexy Stars theme. This is absolutely legitimate! At least from a male point of view. Just think of it: There is more to ADULT entertainment than gambling. Really, if you look at the web outside of our forum you can find things...
But here Sexy Stars fails again: The girls look as cheap as the whole site design. Call me old fashioned, but I associate casino girls with sassy and classy (like the cherry sisters: http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/casinos/vote-for-miss-casino-2010!/?msg=88377).
With these Gonzo models, who wouldn´t be afraid of the casinos "lifestyle bonuses"?!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played