Silver Oak Casino Experience

    4,002
    views
    19
    replies
    Last post ago over 4 years by footdr
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Sr. Member
      403
    • last active 5 months ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 5 months ago
        I have never had a problem getting paid but it has taken as long a 3+ weeks.  I have a pending withdrawal for $1000+ times 4 busness days and still shown as pending.  That is too long as it whether or not it is processed for payment, it should atleast be taken out of pending status after 4 business days based on other RTG practices.  Don't you think?
      • Images
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6235
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        good win footdr and hope everything goes smooth.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 3 months ago
        i havent played there for years but the reason was slooooooooowwww pay with a million bullshiiit excuses...and that was before all the crackdowns....in my opinion their reputation is well deserved and proven over time.....but for a small amount like 1000.....you should be ok
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          713
        • last active 3 months ago
        and 3 weeks was a world speed record based on my experiences
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12450
        • last active 2 hrs ago
        Good luck with the cashout. It def should not still be pending. I hope they don't drag their heels on this. Please keep us updated.

        Lips
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 5 months ago
        keeping you updated.  9/27 withdrawal approved and told would receive payment in 7 days if I am paid within the next 7 days it will be within the time period they state/advertise on their website.  Will update when paid. Seems it can take up to 7 working days to be approved for payment and then 7 working days to receive payment beyond that(although it has taken longer atleast on one of my withdrawls).
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          6
        • last active 2 months ago
        Hey foot I just had a 269 and 205 from there on about the same dates . I just received the checks this past week. The holiday may have caused them to be slower. I'm not trying to defend them because They were in my estimat about a week late. Reality they in my opinion
        way too slow.
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1210
        • last active 21 hrs ago
        wow footdr, you being a long time member of CM. I'm super surprised that you would be playing at rogue casinos.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12450
        • last active 2 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        • Me
        Footdr is also a long time member at this forum and i am "Super" surprised since you are a long time member on this forum you find it necessary to mention another forum when we list all the rogues, post warning signs and have a long history of player experiences.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5098
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        footdr wrote:

        keeping you updated.  9/27 withdrawal approved and told would receive payment in 7 days if I am paid within the next 7 days it will be within the time period they state/advertise on their website.  Will update when paid. Seems it can take up to 7 working days to be approved for payment and then 7 working days to receive payment beyond that(although it has taken longer atleast on one of my withdrawls).


        Hi footdr,

        Please let us know if payment has been received. In the meantime PM me your username at Silver Oaks.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 5 months ago
        chocolateman wrote:

        wow footdr, you being a long time member of CM. I'm super surprised that you would be playing at rogue casinos.
          I have won over $1000.00 at silveroaks several tmes and have never had a run-around and have been paid within the time frame they advised I would when I questioned them before deposting the first time. And, after deposting the first time and requestin my first wthdrawal a support person called to explain how my withdrawal would be processed, infomation needed and processing time PLUS gave me their direct extension and email should I have any further questions or problems.
        I was paid withing 14 days as I was advised I would be. 7 days to approve pending withdrawal and 7 days after approval to recieve. Only one out of my 3 withdrawls took several days longer.

        By the way I was banned from CM long ago for posting my personal experience when I took a free deposit bonus at a Rouged casino that was sent snail mail and accused of working to promote the Casino group that was rouged which was totally not true.
        I siimply was posting my experience so that other players would have information other than that of players bad experiences.
        I find that often a player has a bad experince because they don't confirm the terms and conditions before redeeming a free bonus and ask questions regarding playthrough, maximum cashout, maximum bet per spin, included games and so on and save the responses in case they encounter problems when attempting o cashout.
        Also, I always send documents and faxback form immediately afte making my first withdrawal at a casino and request email confirmation that recieved and approved.

        I can only tell you that this has been the way I do it since I started playing 7 years ago and I have NEVER not  been paid, and have been paid without issue by many casinos designated as rouged.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 5 months ago
        Melcb wrote:

        footdr wrote:

        keeping you updated.  9/27 withdrawal approved and told would receive payment in 7 days if I am paid within the next 7 days it will be within the time period they state/advertise on their website.  Will update when paid. Seems it can take up to 7 working days to be approved for payment and then 7 working days to receive payment beyond that(although it has taken longer atleast on one of my withdrawls).


        Hi footdr,

        Please let us know if payment has been received. In the meantime PM me your username at Silver Oaks.


        Not sure why you want my username. Please pm me.
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6671
        • last active 15 min ago
        Hi footdr,

        Mel needs your casino user name so she can look into your complaint and contact them on your behalf and see what's going on with your withdrawal.


        Zuga
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          403
        • last active 5 months ago
        Zuga wrote:

        Hi footdr,

        Mel needs your casino user name so she can look into your complaint and contact them on your behalf and see what's going on with your withdrawal.


        Zuga


        I  appreciate that but please note the update I posted above on 9/28. My wthdrawal has been approved and it has been only 5 working days since approved. Their tems are payment wthing 7 days following approval so they have until nxt wk.  I wlll post if not received.
        I  know I will get pymt as never a problem the last 3 times I have made withdrawls.
      • Panda kiss
        • Replied by
          admin
          5098
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        OK appreciate the update. If payment is late and you are getting worried then let me know and then we will take the next step by contacting the casino rep.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 25
        new members
      • 695
        members online
      • 12819
        guests online
      • 68
        new posts
      • 9898
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170